𝟤𝟢: 𝖴𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

[thoughts on the new banner?][also, english in italics]- - - - - - - - - 🌹

[also, english in italics]
- - - - - - - - - 
🌹

Evening, 5PM, Park's Medicine Stores

"uncle, uh, xx strip of tablets, a ice pack and. . . a thermometer" said hana to the store keeper, park medicines. . . it was obvious, hana and jay were still the new awkward-ish couple, with not too many care and safety products at home. #sick #WhenYouActuallyTakeADayOff

"2037 won please. . ." said the former lazily. hana ruffled through her bag, getting and money, paying and took the medicine. she made her way to 'home', the moon shining coming out the clouds. #instaworthy

🌹

"i'm home!" hana felt her body stumble, jumped by how a person fell on top her. 

"melody!?" hana widened her eyes, throwing her bag down, she looked the person in front of her up and down, looking behind to see her husband smiling, weakly. 

"oh my baby sister! how are you? first, i'm sorry i didn't attend your wedding! and gosh, look  at you, so pretty!" melody, was hana's older cousin, a university/college student studying in seattle, u.s. but hana and her family are from spokane, apart of washington, us. 

"w-why did you come so unexpected? jay's health isn't the best right now" hana walked over to jay, handing him the cover of medicine as he flashed her a smile. flutter flutter flutter.  

"you didn't tell me your english was still so perfect" jay shrugged, his voice deeper in pitch as he spoke proper american english, before walking off leaving his wife for mingling with her sister. but she didn't want to.

"what a good-looking husband you have, little sister. . ." melody spoke korean, but it was off. it cringed hana when she held her hand and dragged her towards the couch. jay's blanket was still laying on the hand rest one side of the sofa. 

"quite unfair you got a husband before me" melody rolled her eyes, hana only glared in response. hoping jay wouldn't come to talk.

but jinxed it.

"so melody, i heard your studying xx university of Texas?" jay spoke formally, melody nodded with a sarcastic smile.

"i am, jay. . . you're from seattle right?" melody asked in return, her eyebrows twitching as she gazed at hana's husband.

"yes, yes he is. speaking of, melody, you haven't seen the house. so, I'll show you and then you, can leave" hana smiled sarcastically, pulling melody off the couch as they left behind a confused jay. 

feelings were getting discovered. a lot of 'em. and hana, had never experienced them for the other. the other. . . haha.

- - - - - - - - 
forgive me for the cliffhanger lmao
hey! click on the vote button please?
thanks peopleee, luv you all <3