𝟥𝟤 : 𝖨𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝗐𝗇

⬌

after lunch, the couple headed outside, to myfroyoland, luckily close to their house since hana desperately wanted some.

the bell echoed as hana headed inside first, followed by jay slowly. for some reason hana just started around for quite a few seconds. jay grabbing a cup already as he moved further away from her.

hurriedly getting one too, she scanned the yogurt ice creams one by one as she still stayed behind jay.

stopping at cookies n creme, two flavour stalls behind jay as hana saw him getting watermelon yogurt. oof.

"toppings!" hana exclaimed before leaving, jay only chuckling as he decided for no topping and rather went to the cashier. 

"hi, uh, one watermelon froyo and cookies n creme with. . . chocochips and churros" jay said glancing over to his wife before grabbing his wallet. 

"i can pay. . ." hana said, but refused by jay who paid the cashier quick. 

"thank you for coming!" the cashier smiled, checking on the other few customers. 

"car or now?" 

"car" she exclaimed, jogging over to the car as he followed behind. 

"be careful" hana ducked her head down even though as jay put knuckles against the door top.

"les go then? we got to call dad for that ceremony too" ‒ "yes" 

▬▬▬▬▬

"son, where are you? are you on your way?"

jay pursed his lips, looking up the stairs. "sorry dad, we'll be there in 15. hana had some... um, trouble with her dress" what happened was they wasted a hour by gaming and baking. but hey, food and coins gained.

hana dropped her mouth in disbelief, he signalled a sorry by grabbing his ear before getting back to his father. "oh okay. . . well, try to be quicker" 

"yes dad, we'll be there before you know it" he hung up quickly, grabbing his coat and grabbing hana too who was busy‒ distracted would be better. 

"here, take this, it's really cold" hana grabbed the coat and they both got in to the car quick enough as they drove as the sky darkened forming a beautiful hue of brilliant purple and deep blue. with grey heavy clouds and a shining silver moon. it was truly mesmerising. 

☽ * ▾ * ☾

"good evening, father" hana bowed down 90 degrees to the elder, jay bending his neck as he wished the same. 

"oh my wonderful children! thank goodness, you made it in good time" mr. park exclaimed as he led his son and daughter-in-law inside the bouquet hall, mrs. park came out from the crowd as she excused herself from the guests. 

"my loves! oh how lovely to see you. hana dear, how have you been?" mrs. park, amused and happy, talked with hana for minutes until she sent them off to greet a few family guests, including her own parents that is.

jay and hana stood in silence, each just sipping their wine. their aura all of a sudden became awkward, probably because of all the guests and their parents personal questions. until, someone's stomach growled silently. 

jay chuckled, "they'll serve in a few minutes. hang in there love" 

flushed cheeks, she nodded in response. putting her glass back into one of the dozen waiter's plates. they didn't a special someone. yet. . . 

▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌

other chap coming soon since tmrw's a holiday!! <3
thank you so much for waitng n have a g'day! 

other chap coming soon since tmrw's a holiday!! <3 thank you so much for waitng n have a g'day! 

^^^ just smth to imagine better about hana's clothing today!! <3