𝟪: 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽!

< 🎐 >

< 🎐 >

"mom! why do I have to do this?" jay whined as his mother fixed his tie, his mother smile warmly at him. #Didn'tSignUpForThis.

"of course, do you think a woman would go married without getting engaged?" 

"but mom..." before jay could continue whining, his mother (struggled) yet pushed him out the room, she knew how he got these muscles where his father used to have the same strong muscles and looks, his jawline was un-explainable, its could cut through anything if possible. like father, like son. he looked most definitely charming in the suit his mother told him to put on, his tousled messy hair finished his touch, his face full of natural beauty, his sharp eyes gazed so serious it could make any girl intimidated by. 

"go, shoo shoo, she's waiting outside!" his mother made a movement with her hand, ushering him to move forward as he looked desperate like a cute kitten, with a exhale, he walked forward, where the moon was shining above the girl he was about to marry, her hair tied loose over her her shoulder, her face touched with the lightest makeup, her lovely, comfortable floral dress dangling off the swing as the swing swayed little, her eyes fixated on the book as her plush lips were agape, almost looking so absorbed into the book. fantasy was her favourite, and jay knew it as long as he can remember it. #I'mSoLovelyYourSoLovelyWe'reSoLovely. #JiminIsIconic

"hana..." jay walked over, right in front of hana as she looked at him with a questionable look, and boy did she only admire his looks as the moon highlighted blur in her vision behind jay, her pupils dilated as she looked at him in awe. 

"ye-eah..." hana muttered subconsciously, she wanted to stand up but jay was really close to the swing, if she tried, one of them, or maybe even both would have fallen on eachother. 

"uh...will you marry me?" 

well, greatest proposing of the year goes to park jongseong! please do see the sarcasm. 

"what?" hana looked at him expectantly, confused to the core.

what does he mean by a proposal when they clearly had no choice. 

jay then got up up from his position, his knee ached to be honest, he bent over to reach hana's ear, his soft lips grazed against her ear, leaving her wanting more. "there's our family watching us. they want me, well propose to you i guess. just say yes." 

hana's mouth then went into a oh, she took into action as she nodded lightly at jay. a smile played on her lips, better be it than fake it. 

she definitely didn't fake her smile, following that night, hana left jay's house after a big late night celebration, for jay's forced proposing to hana. hana had to admit she felt happy watching her parents be happy, and having fun as they talked with jay's parents with such enthusiasm that she hadn't seen in quite a lot of days. but there was the other person was feeling happy just watching her. 

_______

"aren't you excited, you're literally getting married to the hottest boy in the school in like, five days!" the time surely flew by, hana learnt a few days ago that jay hadn't forgotten anything, but actually went to buy her ring, for the proposing thing

•••