𝟫: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

_______❃_______

______________

hana stood infront the mirror, her eyes shining as the light brown eyeshadow was bringing a light shadow to her eyes, her lips soft as pink lipstick glided against her lips, the eyeliner sliding on her eyes, mascara running through her eyelashes, her cheeks glimmering from dusky rose blush. 

the white lace and satin, carefully designed and fitting around her waist almost perfectly, fitting her curves as the strapped blouse sat on her torso, pushing her bosoms together. little flowers adorned in her half up-do. a veil covering the back of her dress as she smiled at all her bridesmaids. 

hana would be lying if she didn't say she was overwhelmed. 

now she understood, why each bride has one sentence in a documentary, 'it was exciting but over-whelming'

a knock through the room, "let's go, sweetie?" hana's father asked, he himself docked up in a tuxedo in navy blue. she smiled, grabbing his put out arm. 

the father-daughter duo entered the large doors, where nearly 200 people sat, all in their occasion. her light white gown flowed on the beige carpet as she walked with the child infront throwing petals all over. her nephew. 

hana's elder sister watched as a tear streamed down her cheek, almost ruining the bride's makeup, but that really didn't matter right now. this is something to remember always, even if it was arranged.

hana's hand was put in jay's hand, as he softly smiled at hana's father. "take care of her son" he whispered to which jay smiled, genuinely. 

they exchanged the vows, jay's eyes nto once leaving the sight infront of him, he was already much taller, and clearly hana was in no mood to look up at her soon-husband while he smiled at her. 

"you may now, kiss the bride" hana looked hesitantly at her now husband, jay stepped forward, soon a hand cupped her cheek. 

his soft lips reached her, it was rather butterfly-giving and blissful if hana wasn't lying. 

he broke the kiss, after a little 5 second peck. soon, the little dinner started, and was rather fun, exciting and something new since this time, they were the bride and groom. attention, was for them. there was also the time where hana threw the bouquet of flowers, as soon as her bestfriend caught it! which hana was quite happy about, it was time for a boyfriend for her single a** bestfriend. 

meanwhile, jay was giggling in corner of how much a clumsy woman was his wife, she could've landed on her back since she almost tripped on the dias while throwing the fresh blossoms. 

"i can't believe our parents as far to to buying us a house-" hana giggled as she heard her, jay helped hana out the car, being the gentleman he is by giving her a hand.

"thank you, hubby" hana rolled her eyes playfully, causing jay to simply smirk.

"my pleasure, wifey" jay said with a deep tone of voice.

"good evening mr. and mrs. park!" the two maids said in sync as soon the pair entered the house.

"Congrats on your wedding, young master. we look forward to taking care of you madam." the butler said while lowering his gaze, bowing towards the couple. hana frowned at the immense respect they were giving which should have been her place. 

'mrs. park...?' hana blushed at the thought she wanted to erase instantly, but it's wasn't much help.

"show her room please" jay ordered as he loosened his tie, and boy did hana try not to stare.

the two maid looked at eachother, their eyebrows knitted, "but sir, you both have one room together"  the maids smiled, even they knew how much how rivals the two teens were.

and goodness, everyone in both of the households always wished they were together, and made their children nauseous at the thought.

――――

"i can't believe I'm sharing a room, with a loser" hana teased, jumping down on her bed with her heavy gown.

"tch, who are you calling a loser? you're the only one i see" jay threw his tie over one of chairs, throwing his blazer on the bed, threw his belt inside the closet.

"who the hell throws their belt in the closet-" 

---
EDITED