𝟣𝟫: 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄

🎯- - - - - - - - -

🎯
- - - - - - - - -

jay sneezed for the tenth time in 15 minutes again, hana sighed, turning back. jay looked at her, blinking a few times. 

"i tried. . . supressing it. . ." the fear of wives, i must say. 

"you don't need to! I can literally stay home and atleast help you while taking care! sunghoon's always ready to share notes!" hana argued, a distressed look on her face as she approached the sick on the bed. 

"no." - "yes." - "no, you just started college two days ago!" 

"that's right. . . but who knows how sick you might get till the evening without proper care?" 

"hana. . . look i'll be fine. please, just go" jay requested, making hana look at him in disbelief, again. 

"but i have duties too! as a wife. . . especially yours, you've already started working, i could get a minor job to lessen my own guilt y'know! plus you overwork yourself a lot. . ." hana glanced to see him smirking. 

"is that care i see~" anddd a pillow came plunging onto his face. 

"i swear to god, if you're going to be wrapped in a blanket, laying on the sofa with no lights on when i return, i will. . . uh, murder you!" hana stated, getting up and getting her bag, jay only laughed at that. 

"don't laugh! your sore throat will get worse! i'm leaving, rest well!" jay waved before laying back on the couch care-free as his wife locked the door and made her way. 

"my wife. . ." he giggled, repeating the thought. almost 9 hours to his wife again, oh dear. . .

- - - - - -

"hana" 

"hana"

"hana" 

"hana" 

"hanaaaaa!" 

"sunghoon! shut the flip up! gimme a while to atleast write down two answer eh?" hana argued, sitting they're new classroom, sunghoon giggled scratching his neck, turning back to his paper. 

after the pop quiz, as they walked alongside the lockers, which didn't move obviously. 

"so, what's up?" hana asked, sunghoon side-eyed her for a second, sneaking a glance. 

"n-nothing much, how about you? how's it with jay~" he laughed seeing the latter turn red, his adorable fangs highlighting. 

"it's fine! he's not as bad, kind of unexpected. he's sick today, i told him i could stay home! but basically just flirted with me and kicked me out!" hana huffed, pouting. 

sunghoon wheezed, "lmao bruh, you really fell for him in the end huh. . ." sunghoon looked up, gazing no where lost in thought. hana glanced at him, perplexed. 

"maybe. . . maybe, i actually did" hana and sunghoon laughed, joining jake in lunch and moved into their classes. hana was dreading for the school day to finish, only for one person. 

but. . . something was off. 
sunghoon. . . was off. 

- - - - - - - -
🎯
hey go vote! for my motivation pwease? pweaseee <3