𝟦: 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝖭𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋...

the next day was finally over, hana layed peacefully on her bed as the evening sun shined upon her face. she trailed her hand upon her phone as she logged onto wattstagram.

rosé posted something! hana thought as she quickly scrolled down on her home page.

omg! no, why did I like it!? whyyyyy meeeeee

hana groaned as she aggressively tossed and turned on her bed, she was meant to like rose's post, not jay's!

"hana! honey, get ready, remember we're having dinner out!" hana's mother yelled from downstairs, which made hana fluster even more because of the plans she forgot about.

"i don't even have time to think about this anymore..."

...

"oh aecha! how good to see you again!" hana's mother ran towards the other woman as they both hugged eachother grinning.

"oh my god, you've changed jun!" miss. aecha exclaimed as they both examined themselves.

"aecha!" hana's mother giggled as the tall male who was behind aecha was facing his back to them, apparently taking pictures.

"oh my, this is your daughter?" aecha slowly approached hana, with a smile hana greeted the woman, her usual bubbly self taking over.

"anneyonghaseyo auntie, I'm hana." hana giggled nervously, the woman approached her with a bone-crushing, tight hug.

"aigoo, don't call me auntie. call me eomma" what the middle aged woman confused hana, and what confused her more was the boy.

"jay!?"

"nerdy birdy!?"

hana's lips formed a thin line, clearly forgetting about the situation and only bothered about the annoying pet name.

"stop ― wait, why are you here?!" hana exclaimed as her mother hit her on arm, a silent yelp escaping from hana's lips, clearly a taunt for her rude behaviour while aecha didn't regard it. 

"ouch, mom..." hana frowned, her bottom lip pointing out as her eyes were narrowed.

"ah jay, you've grew so much. so handsome and tall i must say!" hana's mother smiled as she hugged the male.

"you're right about that mom" hana's eyes went wide the next second.

"oh gosh, sorry, i meant ugly!" hana said smirking.

"yah! you really want to die today don't you?" jay said in anger.

"oh don't be too angry, you'll grow old early" hana joked, making jay groan in annoyance.

"okay, stop kids. come here, we have something to talk with you both.."

...

"what?! no, I'm not getting married to him!" hana said shocked, how as this happening right now.

both their parents apparently had a deal, a deal of marriage. which included both the children, to actually get married.

"i'm going to talk to dad. just because me and jay have been friend since middle school doesn't mean i want to spend my whole possible life with him mom!" hana was appalled by the talks their mothers are spewing about. 

"don't glare at her hana, she'd only get angrier." jay whispered from beside like a good friend, which made hana glare at him in return because clearly their mothers were getting the wrong idea. 

"so basically you're telling me you have no objection towards this jay?" hana asked back, fume in her eyes, consequently making jay frown. 

was he that bad to her?

"i'm not asking you to die for him, all i'm doing is proposing my daughter the best alliance God could give us. I do not appreciate your tone lady" her mother said as softly as possible, she was a woman too, she'd understand her daughter more than anyone. 

she didn't raise hana to agree to anything anyone might just say about her. 

"jay, how about you both talk it out, go outside and think about it." jay's mother, aecha suggested from the front, making her son nod at her stillness in her voice, slowly managing hana to step out with him.

"okay, wait, calm down you angry woman" jay said, slightly horrified of how hana was pacing around at the yard of the restaurant furiously. her heels were thrown around as the grass tickled around her feet.

"how are you so calm? our mothers just left us with no choice and literally said we need to get married! at the age of 21!"

hana sniffled, as she threw her body down as she stared into the sky. her feet bought up to be chest as she ignored her glossy eyes.

"yah, don't start crying now" jay took a seat gently beside the girl.

"i don't want this, you most definitely don't want this. so how about we just agree ―" hana cut jay off.

"no! not married" hana shook her head furiously. she was as stubborn as a little kid, something that jay has been seeing as long as he knew her. but hana didn't need to know that apparently.

"listen first." hana did. 

"we get married, we don't meddle with eachother. we act normal at school, and we don't need to reveal anything unless we'd like to. you would do you do, i do what i do. knowing our mothers, they have a lot planned, right?"

jay asked first, hana nodded innocently. which made jay sigh in relief as he had planned his next few minutes to go in vain. 

"so, we be prepared. we don't need to act like a couple in public, just infront of our parents, if you get what I mean. and we, stay completely normal" jay pointed the air between them, making hana nod.

"you've got a point..." hana went over what ever he said.

...

"fine.." hana agreed after a long discussion with her mother.

"oh yes! I'm so excited, let's start planning the wedding tomorrow" aecha exclaimed as she tightly hugged hana's mother.

hana widened her eyes, looking over at jay who quite literally smirked locking eyes with hana.

"that's what she said" jay mimicked with a wink which flew over to the girl.

_________