41: ily

STREAM "BITE ME"  AFTER THIS! YES, IT'S OUT! YAYYY <33

things have been better and better, jay and hana fight playfully everyday ending with them sharing a few kisses or cuddling eachother to sleep. college's started and both chose different majors. jay was majoring in business while hana chose arts.

jay sighed, placing his hands over his head sitting in cafeteria bored, he ate the food he made for himself and hana's was obviously still with him since he had gotten used to her forgetting almost everything from coat to her house keys.

"hyung, why isn't hana here yet?" sunghoon asked, holding hands with jake, who was peacefully asleep after eating. all the guys, heeseung, jay, sunoo, jungwon, sunghoon and ni-ki were present as the table. niki and jake bickered as ni-ki took the last chocolate milk none the less making up for it. 

the young adorable thing is such a softie inside 

"i don't know... she isn't even picking up and there's barely 30 minutes left" jay pretended to pout, looking almost sad.

until a pair of arms tied around his neck, sunghoon giggling as jay swiftly turned around as if he had to snap their neck. "speak of the devil" sunghoon exclaimed

"missed me?" hana chuckled, grabbing a seat in between sunghoon and her formerly incredibly sad man of a husband.

"hey hana" sunghoon and hana shared greets, hana slapping jake's head and running to sit beside jay. rose and jimin were no where to be found and that's what made hana late, according to what she explained. 

hana laughed and giggled as she talked to sunghoon and now awake jay, everyone totally used to seeing jay being clingy towards hana now as he held her hand under the table, "my love you have to eat, you've been talking non stop for 10 minutes" jay chuckled, sunghoon throwing a cheeky smile with his adorable fangs out. 

"rude," hana retreated her hand as she grabbed the bento box jay made for her. for god's sake jay even brought them the matching set of boxes. talk about love makes a change. 

hana and the guys the rest of the lunch break talking and spending time with eachother as headed of to their respective classes, meaning jay and hana were to separate but as usual hana was late to class again. 

✦✦✦

college was finally done for the day, semester terms would be drawing in close as hana had her books packed in her bag, she was waiting as jay was pulling out the car and talked with sunoo and ni-ki.

the audi r8, pulled up infront of them as jay purposely honked the car. "yah, no need to show off jay" jay chuckled, hana getting in as she waved energetically over to the boys. "farewell my dongsaengs" hana teased bidding them bye for the weekend, shouting loud and clear as it gathered attention over the boys. 

"yah!" sunoo rolled his eyes, ni-ki laughing his arse off as he waved back just as proudly. 

jay and hana drove to their home quickly, remembering their family was coming over very soon. "hana"

"yeah?" hana replied back, enjoying the breeze as she saw her home zooming in. 

"i love you" 

hana coughed, turning to her left, "what?" 

"i, love you." 

hana stayed silent, looking at him, he was focused on the road but you could see the little of sweat that was threatening to fall right down his cheek. 

"i just.. well, i just wanted to tell you that, i really love you hana. these 6 months of our marriage have been the best thing ever for me, you have no idea how hard i became the simp, for you. we used to fight so much, i really liked that but i hated you so much too until sophomore year. living with you and loving you made me realise why so many guys used to pester you. getting to know you more made me realise why i got so jealous if you ignored me and spoke to other guys. i really, do, and always will, really really love you, hana baek." 

jay took a deep sigh, opening the garage, seeing hana stare at him like a puppy. 

"you.. you're really so random jay" hana chuckled, really mild redness on her cheeks which weren't noticeable to jay. 

"a-ah.. yeah. that's good you know. that proves i love you wherever, however and whenever." he exclaimed, sincerity in his words as he opened the car door for her. 

"jay" 

jay turned to hana, inches in between them, you could see jay was a bit taken aback as he tripped a bit back. "hana, you okay?" jay asked, looking at her serious face as her eyes seemed a bit red. 

"wait for me jay. i like you too.. i just, i'm just not prepared or like, i.. i don't know how to lo-" jay hushed hana, holding her face as he wiped the little tear that easily slipped down her face. 

"my love, i said I'm willing to do anything for you. I'm yours. that's it. i can wait, especially if it means I'm going to help and wait for my girl to be happy and confident in herself. don't cry, ahh seriouslyyy" jay laughed, pulling the shorter one into a hug as he caressed the back of her head. 

he could hear little sniffles as tears poured onto his nape, jay hid the pain he felt seeing her cry. he hasn't seen her cry since in 9th grade when he accidentally ruined her birthday dress, and trust me, jay couldn't face her for two days and tried making up everything for it. 

"yah, don't cry, what a kid" jay joked, making her look at him. 

hana chuckled, still tugging on his shirt as they both went inside, jay explaining how telling those three words are a huge deal and hana has her time and them just enjoying their company as their parents soon came over. 

to a life filled with joy, moments of sadness, chaos and fun; with your most loved partner. 

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅

done! i love you strangers and friends a lot. you have no idea how happy i am from the progress i made in this book. i made the ending simple, but precious. these days, not many realise how valuable the word love is. here i put my fantasies into a book, just keeping the man one of the best idols. 

starring the star, park jong-seong. 

i love you, and thank you so, so fucking much for all this support. vote and perhaps i'll see you guys soon enough <3