𝟣𝟪: 𝖫𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌.

- - - - - - - - -

"hi eomma!" hana was as excited as ever to see her parents again, glad to be back in her actual home. jay followed behind with a big smile, wishing his in-laws as he took a seat, his eyes trailing behind his wife who was mingling with her family. 

"father, annyeonghaseyo" jay stood up quickly, bowing as his father-in-law took a seat infront of him. 

"oh annyeong dear! sit down, sit down" hana's father exclaimed, smiling. jay took a seat following, giving him a awkward smile in return. 

"tell me, is hana still the same? does she eat properly?" hana's father questioned, jay laughed a bit. just to lighten the mood that is. 

"yes father, she eats properly. she's improved in cooking, a lot actually. not like she was bad at first!" he shivered at the thought of angering hana's father. 

"actually, father, my cousin was coming from abroad. the one I told who couldn't attend the wedding. I have to tell hana that but I thought to tell you about it too" jay said, waiting for an answer. 

"oh that's wonderful son! there's no problem in that," hana came over right in that time. 

"appa, how are you?" hana asked, her father smiled slowly. 

"I'm good child, how is your marriage?" triggered. 

"uh, yeah, there isn't really a way to describe it but yeah. . . it's fine" hana stuttered on her words, jay nodded, glad to not answer. 

"that's good" he replied back, looking away. awkward took it's place. 

"lunch is served!" saved by the bell 

- - - - - - - - -