𝟨: 𝖶𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖱𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌?

...

"honey, how was your day?" hana's mother asked gleefully as her daughter threw her bag down as she reached over for water. 

"hey mom, yeah it was alright I guess" hana giggled as she sat down. "mhm, go take a bath quick honey. you're going somewhere" 

hana nodded absent mindedly, "yeah, going" hana simply left with no questions, she was quite literally half asleep and certainly just nodded at whatever her mother said last. 

"hey mom, i just realised. where are we going?" hana asked, her mother laughed as she shook her head at her daughter, she slowly approached the taller. 

"engagement ring shopping of course!" her mother exclaimed happily, which left hana absolutely confused

hana giggled nervously, "already? but with who?!" hana hoped for that her mother wasn't seroius. if she was, she really hopes it wasn't that one person ー 

"jay of course, who else would you do your wedding shopping without your fiance?" her mother said, matter-of-factly.

"but," hana's mother cut her off.

"of course, you need clear instructions," her mother looked at her daughter from head to toe, examining her daughter. 

"go change, wear something more decent! and also something beige and rose gold type of attire y'know, i know you have them! go, go jay can be arriving in 30 minutes!" hana's mother pushed her to her bedroom, hana definitely did not have a say in this. 

as a few minutes passed by, hana was all changed, a cream colored turtle neck as was the oddly cold weather even when it was february, it crossed right over her hips and went to her mid-thigh, slightly loose and baggy. blue denim jeans, with a silver necklace with a little rose as a pendant. her hair was half tied as her over grown bangs played on the side of her face. her face touched with light makeup, her glossy yet almost matte lips finishing her look. 

right then, the doorbell ringed. 

hana looked out her room, "I took thirty minutes to get ready?" hana tilted her head as she heard voices erupt outside, she slowly walked out her room, grabbing her shoes from her wardrobe as she quickly skipped over the stairs. 

"ah, you're ready babe" what did he just call her?

hana widened her eyes, she raised her brows as her mother silently squealed, she then understood when jay mouthed something. 

"just play along" jay mouthed right before turning back at the girl's mother with a genuine, happy smile. 

hana's mouth formed a perfect  'o', she came over with a small smile playing on her lips. 

"so, um, we can leave now right mom—" before hana could even finish, her mother quickly made her way to the door as she pretty much demanded they can leave for their 'date'. 

"of course, see you after dinner then! just be back before twelve am!" hana's mother smiled before waving at her daughter and future son-in-law i suppose.

"goodness, this is what i've been experiencing since the morning," jay opened the front seat door for the other, "mom has been the same excited 'mother-in-law'  ever since yesterday" 

jay said taking a seat after making sure hana was seated.

"yeah, and the fact that you knew this and you haven't even told me in lunch break" hana scoffed as she leaned against the window. 

"sorry, i forgot to tell you" jay apologized as he started the engine. 

hana slowly turned to him, "you just apologized..." 

jay smiled tiny, "yeah, i did. don't get used to it" he kept his eyes on the road as silence took upon them, the lonely road soon had traffic which they successfully passed. after a while, they arrived at mall, where they would be heading over to the jewellery section, to buy their rings. which they thought they didn't have to.

"hello, what are you both looking for?" one of the employees asked with a kind smile, her dyed blonde hair tied into a sleek bun and her black orbs gazed at the 'couple'.

"hi, i'm jay. this is hana, my fiancee. i called here earlier for my special order?" jay spoke formally. 

"oh yes, please follow me" the employee led them towards a space, beautifully designed rings were put inside the clear glass, hana was mesmerized as she didn't think much about what jay had spoke.

"so, any specific designs?" the employee asked resting her hands on the clear glass box. 

"oh no, but something a bit floral would suit her,  maybe something like rose embedded in a diamond?" jay spoke like the design was en-carved inside. the employee carefully listened his details, impressed by his specific and on point description. 

"good choice, you surely know what suits your fiancee, i'll go bring the rings" the employee smiled brightly as she went over to the other section. 

"did you already plan this?" hana chuckled, jay looked at raising his brow. 

"not my fault that i've known your clumsy self running over your interest all the time. something designed, and visibly sort of big is perfect for you. and i know how much you like roses, or flowers in general" jay shrugged.

"stalker vibes" hana laughed as the employee came right in time and bought a set of rings in her hands.

after minutes of deciding, both of them liked a design. perfect for eachother. 

"this one please," hana pointed as she looked up at the employee, "alright you can go check this is up at front desk follow me please" 

before leaving, right after jay moved forward, the employee slowly came over to hana.

"he's a keeper, miss" the employee gleefully smiled at her, leaving the latter perplexed.

"he's a keeper after all" 

ーーーーーーーー

940 Words.

EDITED.