𝟣𝟣: 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇!

―――

―――

NEXT THURSDAY...

four days have passed, hana and Jay, who remained quite distant, and didn't share much like a normal married couple, and they were completely fine. the day, that had been awaited for them, had finally arrived after they spent nearly two years in the college.

now turning twenty, and already graduating. jay was going to graduate his business economy field, something that he loved. meanwhile, hana was about to graduate her veterinary batch.

they both nearly lived two different lives at school and social family life, two different personalities which both them unconsciously closer.

"hana! where's my white shirt!" jay yelled with his deep voice while rummaging through his cabinet. a female figure came walking towards the room in a calm posture.

holding a white shirt.

"here" hana handed over the shirt to her husband, who looked in disbelief.

"I like how fast you found it, but this is a never! i wore this at our wedding, it's only for special family occasions!" jay now once again ran over to the other storage room, where hana had come from.

"protective over a literal shirt..." hana giggled at her spot. she soon rushed down the staircase, careful not to destroy her hair which she just did.

"jay! oh my god, get down already! we still have to eat!" hana yelled loud enough as she saw her 'husband' run through the halls. plopping down onto one of the chairs, his hand on the counter already.

"sorry" jay muttered before hana carefully slid his plate to him.

"ooh! fish bread! niki would love this" jay admired the cooking. "and it's chocolate filled," jay pushed a few pieces in his mouth already.

"here, i've already made three for him" hana laughed lowly as she stared at her husband over the counter.

"you aren't going to eat?"

"oh, I've drank milk. you know about me, mr. stalker. I don't do breakfast much"

jay gulped down his milk, nodding as he grabbed his keys. "come...on?" jay muttered. 

"already infront you, sloth" hana stood by the car by the time jay locked the door. 

"ladies first" jay sarcastically coughed, making hana look at him disbelief. 

"I'm telling you, you have level 10 bipolar" hana giggled as she gladly took the seat, before looking over to the other side, where jay sat. 

their fights, arguments, their school popularity of the bully and the nerd have lessened. 
and they didn't notice it. 

−−−−−−

"rose, rose! how do i look?" hana asked excited, all she was wearing was the same as the other students. jay and hana had parted ways, now like they don't know eachother. 

rose turned back, looking her up and down, "hana, everyone's literally wearing the same thing" hana pouted. 

"okay, okay. stop pouting. you look really good with the blue, and you match with everyone and um, your hair is pretty nice. yeah, okay seriously. you literally look the same as all the girls" rose surrendered. better say the truth than lie straight up. 

hana chuckled nervously after she realised. soon, voices erupted once all the parents were in the large halls, including both jay's and hana's infact. "my daughter really is graduating!" hana's father exclaimed while taking a seat next to jay's father. 

he returned the enthusiasm, "and of course the fact they're going to Italy together!" 

woot woot! surprise surprise, looks like they're class was going to italy all along. hana's going to be disappointed, she was expecting hawaii. 

over on the other side, infront of all the seats, stood all the students about to graduate on the podium. their same, plain cotton blue slipped o all the students, reaching to their ankles, the school president took her place in the little speech. 

"lia, start now" a voice whispered to the class president, soon the voice broke in the speech, causing all the students to flail their hands their ears. 

s c r e e c h !

"sorry about that, as you all know−" and so, a speech continued, everyone was quite happy, and after nearly one and half a hour, the whole ceremony was went by. now, all students were gathered up at the airport. including jay, hana, rose, and their parents included all other humans, or students. 

−−−−−−
to be continued.