𝟩: PHW

"I'll be right back Hana." jay shut the door after getting his wife's answer, he peeked back the peaceful woman who got on her phone, and jogged inside quickly as he went over to the rings again. 

"Youngmaster, you must be back for the ring right?" the same female employee asked formally to the younger, he smiled at her as he nodded. 

"your acting was on-top, auntie Jia" jay laughed along with the employee as he got the ring and swiftly got back. 

it was a surprise to yet know, my folks. 

"what did you forget?" hana asked curiously as she eyed the bag. 

"nothing," jay shrugged as he put the bag in the backseat, mere inches from hana's face which made her face flush in red. 

"so, hungry?" jay asked as he started the engine, after all, it was already 9pm. 

"yeah, very" hana said with giggle, the blush was still there. "can we get mcdonalds? pleaseeee" hana used her puppy eyes, which none could defeat. 

"I- stop, okay we can mcdonalds. now sit properly or else you'll fall" jay leaned over to her side as he pulled the belt over hana, his fingers ever so lightly grazing over hana's waist as he locked it in. 

hana was now as red as a ripe cherry. cons of being quite fair, one might mock. 

"I could have do-one that myself.." hana muttered under her breath, which only earned a deep chuckle.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

''a six piece chicken nuggets, along with two cheese burgers, and one mcflurry with a medium coke" jay ordered as his excited fiancee anticipated beside of him, her eyes were slightly larger. 

ah, the love for food i must say. they truly are a match. not that they need to know. 

jay and hana turned sole on their foot as jay walked in front, hana over here had a different plan, she wanted to go up. 

"jay! lets go up!" before hana could take her second step above, a hand interlocked with her left hand as she got dragged over to the table jay was heading to, their hands were still interlocked on the table. 

"you haven't even had any sugar yet, and yet you're already energized and acting like a kid at nine-thirty at night" jay gripped on hana's soft hand more, careful not to hurt her as he didn't grip to hard. 

"first, i feel like i'm on a leash. two, do not call me a kid. three, i..let go of my hand please" hana muttered the last, she tried to be a bit stern at two, and boy was it 'cute' instead of 'stern' in jay's perspective. 

"it's cold." jay answered not bothered at all, his hand felt really cold, and hana had a shiver running down her spine every five minutes, but it was quite nice to be holding his hand. she had to admit. 

_________________________________

soon, the night darkened, jay dropped hana off at her home, the fact he hadn't let go off her hand in the car was quite surprising

not like hana complained. 

"so, how was the date? did you guys kiss?" hana's mother asked wiggling her eyebrows, hana's cheeks flushed red for the hundredth time today. 

"stop mom, i'm going to sleep!" 

EDITED.