40: Oblivious

i rly need to end this book omg it's already 40 chaps😭

✦✦✦

morning, 4am.

alright, it was late night. considered next morning, jay and hana slept in the same room. same bed. but with a tower of sleeping pillows between them. hana insisted to put them in between so that jay won't do suspicious stuff. 

jay alughed the situation off, telling who would want to do anything to you, once enemies, always enemies. 

hana won the conversation though, smartly stating about his confession of how he was the one who fell first. but he didn't to know, it was he fell hard, and she fell harder. 

"jay.." hana scrunched her nose, removing the top pillows she used to avoid seeing him. she patted his arm trying to wake him up. she was tossing and turning around for the past 30 minutes and decided to tell jay, who was literally asleep. 

"yah park jay" she kicked all the pillows down as she scooped a bit closer, poking his arm continuously like a cactus's prickles. 

"yah," jay turned over, his eyes half open. "what princess?" she got taken aback of his husky sleepy voice as he seemed rubbing his eyes, she brushed off her wrong thoughts as she rolled her eyes, shaking her head of how even though he's half dead- he still had to use that name. 

"i can't sleep" she stated, looking into his eyes though he might notice, his hair was all over his forehead as some pricked his eyes. she wanted to move them all. 

"try sleeping then?" 

"wow sherlock, didn't know that." hana sighed, turning over as she covered herself with her blanket, sighing more regretting waking him up. 

"sorry.." hana turned hot and red as a cherry, nothing showing in the dark. his hand moved over her arms, his hot breath fanned her neck as his arm laid over waist and seemed relaxed. hana's eyes widened, totally ignoring the little sorry he gave as he got a bit more closer, feeling his cheek against her head. 

he seemed nice and warm while hana was boiling, but had the same churning in her stomach, comfortable. she didn't find this as bad as what happened to her with jason. she simply felt safe and knew his intent. 

"now sleep" a whisper rang her ear, his hand searching up to her head and patting it. her eyes slowly felt them closing atleast unlike before. 

✦✦✦

4 hours had passed with her hands over his neck, legs over his, and her head resting on his chest, half open mouth and him sleeping like a log with his hand over her. the couple were deep in sleep together when things took a turn last night. the boundaries hana set, looks like she couldn't bare them and jay just got the gift of gods. 

the sun was out, big and bright as both of them still slept in the rugs by covering themselves. jay was the first to wake up due to the sun falling directly on him. he groaned, fixing his shirt as he noticed his own wife sleeping like a 2 year old after annoying her sleepless parents all night. 

a very specific detailing. 

he slowly moved aside hana, grabbing a pillow as putting it in his place though he wanted to stay longer. something wouldn't let him, ifykyk. 

jay tiptoed out the room after closing the curtains for her, her groaning tossing the pillow over to her other side as jay chuckled, still tiptoeing out the room, he turned off the bed light she needed as it was bright enough and walked downstairs. 

he stretched his back as the coffee brewed and poured into his cup, rubbing his face as his hair was all over the place. it was winter and even with the sun out at 8, it was cold as heck. 30 minutes had passed without hana waking up and jay had done his last bits of work he had left for the office. 

it rang to him that college is starting tomorrow and he panicked internally. they nothing prepared, no semester books, his wife's bag was thrashed and none of them even had supplies to take. all they had was their assignments and laptops. 

assignments. 

"assignments holy shit! i forgot to do my fucking math assignments!" he exclaimed grabbing his hair as he rushed upstairs to their room where hana was asleep. 

jay ruffled through his table of scattered books, he dropped a few pens causing sounds but didn't bother to pick them up still in a panic to find his assignments. he has no idea how he can finish his nearly 6 assignments and shopping. 

"yah... can't you let me sleep? stop being so naked my eyes ughh" hana groaned, throwing a pillow over her face from the sun. "i roam shirtless in my omma's house. now wake up, we have to complete assignments and go shopping hanaaa" 

"i did my assignments long back jay" hana whispered, slapping his hand away from her face. "don't pull my cheeks again" she pushed her face deeper into the pillow. 

"what do you mean you completed them!? what about me?!" she could just see the offended voice in his voice; that is supposed to make sense, by the way. 

"no shit mister park" hana turned over, showing her back to jay and acted like she fell in to sleep again. 

"lucky you're cute miss park" jay groaned, ruffling his hair and shutting the door carefully, not trying to wake her up. 

"ugh, now i'll never be able to sleep" she smiled to herself, patting her face. "i'm cute lol" she just said lol out. 

getting up and fixing her shirt, she wore socks and slipped out the room. skipping through the stairs, a happy aura around her. i'm the cute miss park lolllll. "yah jay, do you want breakfast?" hana smiled, looking overly kind as she stood near the table where he was sitting. 

"yes with a side of a hug and help in this shithole" jay cried out, offering his arms out with papers in one hand. 

"in your dreams, i'll help you after eating." hana shook her head. "my dreams have gone much beyond a hug ya know" 

hana widened her eyes, her lips pursing as her nose scrunched up. "that's soo ew" 

"i was joking love, i know i could have everything in reality" he winked, being all gutsy as he eyed her up and down. 

"perv" 

it was 12pm and hana had helped jay with a lot of homework while doublechecking hers, they took 2 hours to handle all their stuff and eating, filled with laughter and confusion. jay was incredibly fast to catch on and not too less on knowledge than hana. 

"i have a get supplies and a new bag. i know you need stuff too. do you wanna tag along or stay home love?" 

"i'll come!" hana patted his shoulder, "i'm gonna go get ready, you can finish up these dishes for me can't you?" she pouted, trying puppy eyes on her. 

the tension began as he brought her closer, their chests touching as he placed his hand behind her waist, putting her hands over his shoulder. "one kiss is all i need" hana tried to pull herself away but to her dismay, jay was stronger, as always. 

✦✦✦