𝟣𝟧: 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍 & 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗍.𝟤

⋘══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════⋙

"you found her?!" jay exclaimed as he slammed his hands down on the table. "calm down sir, we haven't exactly found her, but her location has been hinted on" It didn't make sense, her location was found, yet was glitching? isn't this supposed to be top-tier camera's or something like that?

"what in the whole world... why is she at a golf course field?" 

"exactly our point sir, but we tracked her down, she walking in street 7, avenue 23, benevento" the officer's italian toned her voice. her grammar was off, but it was definitely understandable. 

"well, is that near?" jay asked. 

the officer sighed, "yes it is, but she really shouldn't be roaming there right now" the latter gazed at the clock, it reading quarter to 9 already. "we'll call the police station there, they'll search" 

"do anything, i just want her safe" jay said instead, the officer smiled, "of course." 

"sir, we've found her" 

as soon as those few words were spoken, jay felt a high rush through him as he hung up, aggressively grabbed his keys, time for action. the night had darkened already, the moon drifting apart from the foggy grey clouds, it was drizzling at the time he reached the police station. only to be called outside again, into his car as he followed behind the police car to the other police department of benevento. 

⋘══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════⋙

hana was trembling, shivering, cold, and scared. i mean, which teenager, from a small town in korea or any other country, lands up in italy, a busy as frick district, and gets lost; wouldn't be?

"hana!" jay couldn't hold in his concern as hana ran over to him, trapping him in a hug. cliché, but she fell into his arms, shivering with her hands cold, quite literally knuckles white. 

"hey, hey, calm down love" jay patted his wife's back, eyeing on a man in handcuffs along with to officers. 

"this man was trying to kidnap the girl. has two more cases like this, little girl, it's good you tried fight him. I'll see you at the desk, sir" the officer harshly pushed the man out the door, a sympathising look at the couple as he went out. 

"hana. . . you okay? look at me" hana, who lifted her head up slowly, locked eyes with him. her grip loosened on jay's torso. 

"okay, we− we, don't need to talk right now if you want. let's go, It'll. . . be fine love" jay reached out for her hand, the girl who's throat was sore burning, gently kept a hold of his hand. without realising, she just stayed beside her husband, who spoke with the officers, and the kidnapper. 

the night darkened, as they reached the hotel. 

- - -