𝟤𝟣: 𝖢𝗁𝗎𝖻𝖻𝗒

🍥* * * * * *

 🍥
* * * * * *

"byeee melody!" hana sighed, falling against the door, relieved her sister was gone. she didn't exactly care where she was even headed to. jay looked at his wife, in disbelief. 

"you. were. jealous~" jay laughed, falling on the sofa not being able to control it. hana blinked a few times, "dinner will be served late" hana huffed, rolling her eyes on jay but she couldn't exactly disagree too. 

she was, actually a bit jealous. 

"hanaaaaaaa~" jay let his arms just wrap hana into a tiny burrito, hana was most definitely shocked. "i don't know why, but i just love you" jay's voice was muffled, but each, single, damn, word was engraved into hana's mind. 

"s-shut up" muttered hana, but jay just tightened the closure more, "i've gotten all better, 'cuz of your love~" jay smirked, and hana felt it, but she wasn't mad. 

"whatever. . ." 

"my nerdy birdy. . ."

"you're feeling very touchy today, angry bird" 

"for you. . ." jay muttered instead, smiling, they were just standing, still, in the middle of the room, hana just keeping quiet in his grip, and him just evolving into his wife's warmth. only his wife. he wanted that clear. 

* * * * * 

"jay, aren't you going to sleep?" hana came out the room, in her pyjamas already and mustered up the courage to face her own husband, after that closure they shared a few hours ago. to be honest, it wasn't even‒

"coming love" hana blinked a few times, gulping as she turned sole on her foot, her footsteps echo-ing loud. she was blushing. truth. 

hana got into bed, in her room, which was un-decorated. hana needed a change for her room, but her thoughts trailed to meaningless, random trains of thoughts. quite likely of hana.

she stopped when the door was opened, her eyes peeking at the door as she pulled her blanket up a bit, the stroke 12, 12AM.
"your still awake hana?"

hana nodded slightly, why was jay in her room?

"why are you in here?" asked hana, jay came over up till her bed, right infront of her toes.

"can we start sleeping together?"

. . .

"god! that came off wrong, i- i meant as in, beside eachother. on one bed, like normal couples do?" stated jay, frantically waving his hands as hana stared taken aback.

"i. . ." "actually, it's okay. I'm sorry, good night" said jay again, scratching his neck as he rushed to the door.

"will you just listen? it's fine, yeah. . . we could start sleeping. . . beside eachother!" hana's cheeks turned a red hue. jay blinked twice, a grin forming.

he hopped on to the bed, grinning as he layed on his back, hana faced her back towards him. "good night nerd"

"good night. . . jay" he chuckled. they both giggled. yawned. slept. in each other's close presence. 

- - - - - - - -
🍥
please vote?
ty! ily all <3
stay safe!