𝟣𝟨: 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾, 𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺

[ ✨ ]

one week ended, a shortened trip for the couple since they took a two day leave. from the previous incident... 

"hana! how are you? oh my god, I heard what happened in italy. did jay even care!? and you, why did you wander away! and don't even talk about jay, why did he not call the police immediately−" 

"hoon! calm down!" hana blinked furiously at her concerned bestfriend, sunghoon took a deep breath following. 

"tell me. everything." he demanded, hana chuckled, dragging him over to the table in the park. 

"i missed you

"i missed you. if only you weren't so dumb to walk away in a city you don't know anything about" sunghoon shrieked as hana hit him on his shoulder, a laugh escaping later. 

"way to ruin the mood," hana laughed along, the breeze hitting them as the sunset took place, dried up leaves from flowing in the lawn land. 

"i'll see you tomorrow? we can finally enjoy these holidays, going to the same college has never been better!" sunghoon exclaimed with a huge smile. 

"indeed, i'll see you tomorrow. mom, and jay will kill me if I arrive late" sunghoon already knew about his bestfriend's engagement/wedding. it wouldn't be much of a deal, he's the second most trusted person in hana's life. 

"alright, get home safe hana!" 

"you too hoon!" hana waved as she strolled outside, the sunset was magical but she didn't exactly have time for pictures, lol. 

❛where were you

❛where were you.❜

the moment hana opened her door, looking inside she was met by a flaring pair of eyes. she knew, she forked up. jay was galring at her, showing his surprise dominance. it made hana shiver inside.

❛with sunghoon. . .❜ hana answered boldly, stepping inside. jay followed behind her, in disbelief of her careless-ness. 

❛i know you were with sunghoon! i meant how you came home so late? at 7 damn pm? you told me you'll be back before 6pm❜ jay protested, stating mater-of-factly.

❛good night, jay.❜

and the conversation ended, in a fight. 'night people, sleep well. certainly some won't.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

sincerely, tas.
heyo! i hope ur doing well!
eid mubarak to all my muslims!
thoughts on this boring af chapter? 
ik dis was short, but was busy with eid lol!
promise to give more chapters soon!
thank you! <3

╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯