𝟣𝟥: 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖬𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗎𝗆

CHAPTER THIRTEEN − 𝖫𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖨𝗇 𝖺 𝖬𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗎𝗆 

− 🌙 −

"you done?" rose asked picking up her bag as she longingly gazed at her bestfriend 

"yup, just a minute" hana hurriedly grabbed her bag too, running over to her bestfriend as they both exited their room. locking it as they headed down the lobby, where all the students would be. on the way, alot of students from their class seemed to come down that moment. including jay and his 'gang'. 

"yo" jay muttered past his wife. "sup...?" hana replied, being awkward as always. 

after a few minutes had passed, a few were still eating, some scrolling on their phones in their seat, some just finished and were getting up to do their nature's call. 

"dude, drink quicker" hana blinked multiple times at her bestfriend, watching her in distaste. meanwhile her friend was slowly slurping her juice while the three-year-old behind them finished the whole damn glass of his watermelon juice. applause. 

"i am!" rose said through her straw. 

- 💍 -

"i want everyone to be in line, do not scatter. we will be entering the ancient section first, everyone's maps in their own hands. again, stay together." the teacher clarified. 

everyone's nods and agreements came in, and they soon entered the huge noisy museum. there they slowly went over each small yet precious artifacts put on display, lowkey boring were words for some, kind of interesting were for most of them. 

"hana...?" rose looked around herself, slowly stopping in the sole of her shoe once hana wasn't seen the 360 degree angle of herself. 

"um miss! i can't find hana anywhere!" rose screamed at the most top of her lungs she can. 

"what?!" after nearly 5 minutes, it was official hana wasn't in the section her whole class was in. classmates were concerned, but one in common, was more concerned than anyone. 

"ma'am. i'll go find her, i have the whole map. i'm sure i won't be getting lost anywhere" a firm voice popped up from behind. 

"what...? no! we can't risk it" the teacher protested 

"miss, i'm nineteen. as well as hana. i'm sure she knows how to communicate. don't worry, i can surely try to find her" the teacher looked reluctant. 

"are you sure, jay?" she asked. 

"yup" jay popped the 'p'. he looked calm, but inside, there was a volcano. 

"okay, be back before 7. and hopefully, with hana" 

- 💍 -