𝟥𝟦: 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

jay furrowed his eyebrows, rushing outside the dining hall as all the voices faded. when did jason return. this is not a coincidence, is it? 

jay snapped his neck as he went out, until a bell rang in his mind, finally. the location. of course you idiot, "holy shi-" the little red dot moved quick. it went to the corners of the very hall he was stood in. 

jay couldn't help but follow, he had to pass over a million kids and younger teenagers busy on their phones while their parents were busy in the dining room, only to be stopped by the elder people had stopped him. he wouldn't have ever stopped once again. . . 

jay ran up against so many people, family members to toddlers. his leg may have gotten a bit bruised by hitting a door way and he kind of rotated 180°... yikes.

two doors stood infront of him, his phone was now useless because it was glitching between the two ways. jay couldn't have a good option to barge into the rooms.

these doors may contain either very personal matters of couples, or a personal room for staff.

he couldn't open the door to the other room,

he had gone for the staff room.

"get off me!" hana's voice echoed, his dress was itched from her body as her sleeves drooped, her hair was a mess as she struggled in discomfort.

"hey chill woman" jason, revealed of his real identity, terrifying identity, tried to strip hana, who was just about to kick his balls.

she was in distress, disgust and hatred, and horrified.

his hands trailed down to her waist as she desperately tried to wriggle out, "girlie, listen─"

well, someone needs the ambulance and the cops.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾
i deeply apologise for being
such a idiotic "author" if
i even deserve to call myself
that.