𝟣𝟩: 𝖫𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁?

[ ✨ ]

❛hana, get your butt up!❜ the latter groaned as she tossed herself to the other side of the bed, jay was stressing out with a empty stomach as he shook his wife to wake up.

❛hanaaaa! we have to get ready damnnit!❜ jay ran out the room, the smell of burnt toast filling the house.

what a day the maids chose to have a day off.

move. . .❜ a female voice popped out, she rubbed her eyes as she flipped the bread, not paying attention to jay.

thanks. . . you finally decided to wake up❜ he stated, breaking the silence. but didn't receive an answer as his plate was simply passed to him.

hana's heart elated as a hand brushed her waist, moving her slightly as jay made his way to the fridge, ❛fine, i'm sorry about last night. i was just scared y'know❜ i think hana's dying internally.

before anything else could be heard from the couple, jay's phone rang, he, obviously, went over to grab it.

his eyes widened as he looked at hana, who in return gave a puzzled look. ❛its your mom! gosh hana, did you complain to her?!❜ he questioned, full on panic mode.

but hana shook her head, aggressively saying 'no' and just took the phone, the phone which wasn't picked up, ❛hey eomma. . . oh❜ hana looked a jay, her eyebrows raised as he looked at her puzzled. 

eomma but‒❜ hana looked at her husband, with a awkward smile. 

looks like we don't need to cook lunch tomorrow❜ and they both understood that. only time will tell. 

/////
dw! next chap in a few hours! :3
- tasmii