𝟤𝟩: 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗁

♡

"become a f**king chef, you're amazing at this, hana!" jay exclaimed, stuffing rice into his mouth as he dipped his kimchi, slurping his soup, and then also munching on his wings. 

"language." hana replied back, avoiding his eye contact, she walked upstairs, leaving jay behind to finish with no conversation.  

"y‒yah. . ." his eyes trailed behind his wife, as if a lost puppy. taking him 25 minutes to complete his well anticipated meal, with no signs of sound from above anymore; he put all the dishes in the sink, walking upstairs. 

"hana?" he knocked on the wooden door, the same wooden door they shared something inside.

"yeah..?" the door creaked open, holding a granola bar from god knows where she got that from, a laptop on he bed with the bright light the only source of light in the dark room. 

"you're watching shin-chan? literally?" jay giggled entering the room immediately after she opened the door, hana on instinct shut her laptop from behind, grabbing it as she kept it on the dressing table. 

"i saw that, y'know?"

"and there's nothing wrong with it." he stated. hana blinked, calming down slightly. she wasn't at all. 

"oii, talk; you can't ignore your dear husband for life!" 

"i'm not though" hana replied, they both narrowed their eyes together, the latter's cheeks turning a bit red for some reason. 

"it's been quite since i used a pick-up line on you" jay blurted out with his hand on his chin, as if brushing a beard. hana fell out laughing, taken aback by his sudden comment. 

"ooh! got one!" 

"is it getting hot in here?" he asked expectedly. 

"um.." she waited for his pick-up line, holding a different new excitement. 

"are you hot? i mean you are hot, but are you like hot hot? you are that too but, like the atmosphere hot?" 

he smirked, receiving no response. 

"n‒nice one, that was good unexpectedly" she muttered, jay chuckled proudly. 

a moment of awkward silence.

"y'know, let's binge watch shin-chan movies. together hana.

♡♡♡
ik really boring! im sorry, this is absolute trash, but thank you for reading! dont be silent reader, tell your thoughts in the comments pleaseeeee im alone with out ur comments ><

love you! show some luv by voting!