37: Jihoon

don't forget to vote :)

☁☁☁

it was 4'o clock as jay woke up. he found himself on still sleeping hana's lap as jihoon was laying down on the carpet. he stretched himself up fixing his loose strands of hair as he sat up. 

he looked at hana who was still sleeping with her neck in a uncomfortable position. he tried moving her neck but had to move closer. he got a little pillow as he tried to put it behind her nape. holding her head as he settled it. he didn't the little child who was a light sleeper behind him awake as he admired hana. 

jay removed her hair from her mouth which was half open. jay chuckled as he looked at her sleeping face. he couldn't get over the guilt he had about he let her get hurt a day ago. 

"uncle?" jay swiftly turned his head back as he faced jihoon who's hair was standing up like a pineapple. jay laughed as he brought himself down to jihoon's height. he pulled the strands down as he fixed his hair. 

it was a precious laugh he doesn't have a lot. 

soon enough after jay and jihoon went upstairs, hana woke up too. she looked more of a kid then jihoon as she wiped her mouth and searched for water. 

"hana you're up" she heard jay's voice from behind and saw jihoon in his arms. he looked like a mom as hana laughed imagining it.

but not outside though, that would probably scare jihoon off.

 "uh-huh. do you wanna go to the park? aunty hana will take you" hana smiled, taking ji-hoon from jay's arms who kept gazing at the former. 

"yes yes yes" jihoon was already jumping in her arms, hana smiles simply as she took jihoon towards the door.

what about me though- jay stared at his wife in an offended manner.

"YAH! wait up" jay screamed across the hall as he heard jihoon giggling.

"that kid is only thing keeping you safe from me right now hana" jay flicked hana's forehead as she rubbed the sore part immediately.

"what the" jay covered her mouth staring in disbelief.

"i need to get you checked up seriously" jay shook his head, opening the door with the car keys in his hand.

"no one even invited you to the park bro" hana said, jihoon was literally just ignored right now as he stared at his childlike uncle&aunt, helping jihoon wear his shoes and running out just in case jay might've left them.

the local park was 10 minutes away and it was a little cold. 

hana walked outside, a cold breeze hitting her as jihoon got down from her arms. she opened the door for jihoon but didn't fail to notice the cold look jay spared her. 

"why are you staring at me like that" hana's lips formed a thin line as she stared back but jay only gave a cold look and got in. 

hana pretended to pout getting in the front seat too. 

✦✦✦

they reached the park by 4:20 and it was already pretty colder. the sun was slowly getting hid by the clouds and it reduced the harsher rays. 

"SWINGSSS" jihoon ran off leaving hana and jay behind. jay was kind of freezing since he decided to leave his hoodie back for some odd reason and hana chilled in now, half her hoodie.

"imma go over to jihoon" hana informed before speeding off, but only to be held back by her hood. "yahh" hana whined trying to spin back. 

jay left her, making her glare at him. jay only lent his hand out. hana stared at the long fingers confused. "what?" hana asked, staring disgusted. 

"hold my hand" 

hana stared at him for a solid second before laughing, her hand brushing his hand off as she laughed turning back, trying to go back to getting to jihoon. but jay didn't give up so easily. once he liked someone, he's winning her over. 

he grabbed her hand from behind and put it in his hoodie's pocket, which meant what hana's wearing. "what the fuck are you doing jay?" hana trying to take his hand out but he didn't budge and continued dragging her over to the slides where jihoon was now. 

"the least you could do is this for calling me bro" jay said, hana was struggling on her own, no one even noticed the people. they couldn't care less.

"i used to call you bro all the time" she cussed under her breath her other hand was no use, he was stronger. he didn't even hold onto her hand so hard, it was soft but literally undetachable. 

"things are different now park hana" he pulled hana into the same pace as him, not sparing a single look but only holding her hand. he seemed totally relaxed. 

"how so?" hana gave up trying to remove his hand, she didn't necessarily not hold his hand but there wasn't much space in her pocket to retract her hand too. 

"i like you, duh."

✦✦✦

i really need to get back on track for writing lmao
i realised i've gotten a bit worse *sobs*