𝟤𝟦: 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗅𝖾

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"giselle, aunty and uncle called, go meet them today. i'll drop you, but i can't come" jay stated, he stood infront of the tv where giselle was lazying around. 

"what work do you have? eonni. eonni can handle herself at home, can't she?" giselle challenged, slightly uncomfortable, asking. 

jay rolled his eyes, "you haven't changed much giselle. try to agree on someone's terms atleast one time! please, just get ready and go, your parents missed you much more than i ever did" 

pang. . .

"fine." giselle got up, stomping her way upstairs. "i didn't mean it in a rude way!" jay said as his voice slowed down. 

"yeah, sure" 

⋆·˚ ༘ *

jay locked the car, getting out of it, turning his keys as he once again entered silent house of his. hana's upstairs, alone, that too in jay's room, not minding which room she's using, with no food, and jay's laptop. alone. 

"she's mad at me" jay frowned, dragging  himself upstairs, hoping hana won't find anything unnecessary. 

"hana love, can you come out?" no response. 

"i'm sorry if i did something. . ." still no response. 

"c'mon don't be so angry," he head against the door, he already knew she was, with not doubt; he's known her for years, always just within 6 feet. "wiLl yOu bUilD a snOwmAn?" he squeaked, hearing a laugh. 

"hey! don't think i'm a bad singer! i did that on purpose, i'm very hot singing y'know!
oh wait, you laughed! your alive~"
jay laughed, hearing his wife giggle as he felt her presence right behind the door.

"y'know, giselle's gone. i wanted to stay with my jealous baby" jay chuckled, while hana was a flushing red hue.

"all you think about is. . . ugh" said hana, debating to open the door.

"open the door for me ay?" asked jay in a gentle tone, trailing his finger on the woke door, tracing a name.

"fine."

and there she gets attacked by hugs. most warm of em. gosh, feelin' bad for us singles. . .

"h‒hey, get off me!" hana squirmed in her own husband's grip, but jay only grinned. he's smiling a lot these days. 

"have you. . . fallen for me yet?" 

"w‒what?" hana asked, eyes widened, by now she just stood in his warmth, resting her cheek on his shoulder. 

"this time, answer me." tapping his fingers on hana's back. hana gulped. 

"i don't know. . . maybe" jay's grip loosened, in disbelief. 

"what's that supposed to mean? half yes or half no, or 90% yes or 90% no? wha‒" 

okay, time to go kids. 

i'm kidding. 

their lips put together, gently on to his were hers. jay didn't give in for the first 2 seconds, shocked. hana's was in disbelief over herself, the guts of hers were never found, in 19 years of existence. but he wrapped his hands over her tiny waist. 

5 seconds. 

"shut up, no more questions" hana ran. for her life. while jay only stared. lovesick. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬
vote pleaseee </3