35: Feelings

🥀

helplessly trying to scream, hana pulled her sleeves up as much as possible, biting so called jason's hand. it didn't matter if he bled, she was scared to the bone, having lived a very respected and secured childhood, she never had a chance to meet men aside from her close family.

and she certainly didn't want to meet "men" like him.

jason shrieked as he retreated his left arm, his steel grip brushing poor hana. her arm was red as she identified a blood clot around like a ring.

"you little bitch, quite strong are we?" he laughed as if a maniac, hana started frantically looking around the room as she tried to escape but to no luck as his grip impossibly got tighter.

until the door slammed open creating an huge echo around the room.

people, crowding mess of people with a leading face she felt familiar with.

jay.

people were heard gasping, everyone escaping into a fit of disgust and looked at the infamous jason. hana couldn't help but notice tears prick her in her eyes.

jay was so furious, furious than he ever was in school fights, his faltered to his wife as his eyes softened and went into a concerned state.

"hana" jay exclaimed as he went forward, reaching for her hand as he pulled her strap up, taking of his tux immediately and covering away from all the people.

she felt ashamed.

her eyes started letting go of her tears, the fear she developed in a matter of minutes. jason was frantic as family members surrounded him, his mother slapping his son so hard everyone heard it, including hana. she sobbed helplessly under the mercy of gay, she held on to his shirt as she lowered her gaze, crying.

"I'm so so sorry love. it took ages to figure out where you were, and i had no clue my cousin had been invited. I'm so sorry you had to go through that hana." this was the first, possibly last, time that hana heard jay apologising to anyone, and specially her. he would never, he used to bully the shit out of hana, luckily never reaching physically, but she never once heard him being vulnerable.

she simply nodded to his gesture, her hand slightly letting go of his hand, but he was resistant, he held on a bit more as he noticed hana's movements.

"we'll go home, tuck you in, and you're safe okay? I'm going to handle that son of a bitch" again, hana obviously didn't know what to say to that. all she wanted was away from this place. she was utterly embarassed, as if it was her wrong doing.

they reached home in their car as hana dragged herself upstairs with jay's help. she didn't recognise the room for a second as jay sat her on the side of the bed.

"isn't this your room.." her voice is quiet, barely audible but jay could hear it with ease as it was silent in the house, it was around 12 in the night.

"yes." hana nodded, understanding his small reply as he stepped out the room without anything further. she frowned, is that all?

after few minutes, hana in the same position except with just her hair in a low ponytail, and no makeup on anymore. the door opened again. "it took a while. you're wardrobe is very messy for a person like you." he gave a small smile, trying to lighten the mood.

hana didn't, or more like couldn't, speak or reply. she smiled, which seemed very tired and hard to keep on, back at him as he handed her a shirt, which didn't seem hers, and a pair of sweats.

"you can sleep, I'm going to lock all doors cause i have some work to do. I'll be back in the morning before you know it" he smiled, grabbing her chin, his breath fanned on her lips as he put a peck on her forehead.

hana felt a heavy weight slowly falling off her shoulders, the fear slowly disappearing, but still lurking around her head.

"i love you" he mumbled as he locked the door, hoping she wouldn't hear it. but to his 'misfortune', she might've.

---
long time, i know.
my finals are coming up 😭
i will try to update one last time before my first exam though!
thank you SO much for all the support, i was shocked to see it reaching almost 9k?
THANK YOU ALLLLLL️😭
tears of joy omg