𝟤𝟤: 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

the plane lands, it's steady slow wheels gliding the smooth straight road. she grabbed her suitcase, fixing her skirt as she pushed her sunglasses up her nose bridge. her lips red as she strode down the hallway of the airplane.

"thank you for boarding xx airways"

directly the inside of the airport. she didn't remove her glasses, her suitcase being dragged as it made sounds on the smooth yet butter-y described ground.

"giselle"

jay smiled, the lady, giselle grinned leaving her suitcase as she hugged jay instead. jay laughed, patting giselle's back as he suffered to breath. two reasons, she was holding him too tight, her perfume was way too strong.

"jay oppa, how are you? you're so tall! handsome!" giselle exclaimed, her smiling as she followed behind him. jay took her suitcase as they went out. jay nodded, appreciating the compliment. 

"so, how was it in france?" jay asked, putting the luggage in to the car's back. giselle was lost in thoughts. snapping out of them, while jay scrunched his eyebrows, she smiled. "it was good! the food, and the monuments, everything. . . was amazing" her gaze fixated on him again, jay nodded smiling.

"that's good" he closed the trunk, gesturing his cousin into the car. 

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

hana gulped, she felt nervous suddenly to meet someone from jay's side apart from his parents. it didn't bother her when he told her but knowing she,  would be here, in hana and jay's house, for one week, and she's prettier. that's in her opinion. 

the door clicked open, to her horror. 

aeri 'giselle' uchinaga; is here. 

"hana! we're home" jay anticipated when hana didn't come out, but giselle didn't exactly mind it. 

she didn't care about it. 

"annyeonghaseyo, I'm hana, nice to meet you, giselle. . ." hana smiled, taking back her hand, because giselle only smiled back. 

"nice to meet you eonni," giselle smiled, her eyes narrowing slightly but turning back to jay. 

"giselle, make yourself at home and take a seat. hana, could you come with for a while?" jay ushered hana grabbing her hand as they went to the kitchen, giselle eyed them. 

jealously. 

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
cliffhanger TvT lol 
vote please!
tysm! good night, morning, noon, evening! <3