𝟥𝟢: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

[ i  never  thought  i  would  reach  chapter  30,  all  because   of   your  support   and  my  endless  ideas (which  are  lame) but   thank  you, like  a  lot! ] 

♡♡♡

telling ji-hoon to wait for a minute, none the less being followed, hana went over to the door. quite taken aback as she was expecting no one. no packages, absolutely no relatives, and. . . jay would come by five. . . 

she unlocked the door, peeking her head to surprise. "jay. . .?" he looked up from his watch, "hey love, looks like i'm early aren't i?" he eyes wandered down, by her knees a little head peeping from behind. 

"this. . . is ji-hoon?" he asked slowly, looking at hana again, her patting his head in instinct. "meet lieutenant ji-hoon lee"  hana said, making ji-hoon feel a bit more confident by roleplaying, pushing him before her, placing him in jay's view. 

"good evening lieutenant lee!" he saluted, the younger looked between hana and ay, saluting back slowly. "good eveling sir jay!" he replied, he got picked up instantly. 

"so tiny man, what's your aunt cooking today?" he held him in one hand, throwing his bag onto the couch as hana stared for moment without realising the two were already heading into the kitchen. she grabbed jay's bag, shaking her head internally as she kept by a visible corner instead. 

"cupcakes! choco and buttersvotch ones!" he exclaimed, motioning jay to put him on to counter on which he did. "butterscotch ones, huh?" he glanced at hana, a smirk on his face.

"what? i liked them too. . ." hana looked away, going over to ji-hoon's side. did everyone forget how the tv was on?

"but i never said that i liked them?" he raised his eyebrow, and it was. . . definitely sexy for someone. "shut up" she replied, gulping at what she didn't know herself. 

something was wrong with her, i thought i got over my crush on him. . . 

he licked his lips, "well, i'll be back. i'm gonna go shower and change." jay ruffled ji-hoon's hair as he sped upstairs.

"cartoons?" 

"yes!!" 

▬▬

the oven's timer clicked off, hana rushing over to the oven as she opened the microwave. "cupcakes done?!" ji-hoon asked curiously, bending over the couch. 

"yup! they're hot, so you just sit there‒ ouch, son of a insect that burns!!" as expected, clumsy hana burnt her finger. 

glad she didn't burn whole hand. 

"hana! what the hell did you do?" jay in the nick of time had reached downstairs, ji-hoon came up running after his uncle, her wincing as he checked her finger. (this is so cliche honestly smh) "you should've used a da‒ well, a oven glove thingy." jay controlled his words, cautious of ji-hoon who was just a bit away. 

jay kept hana to stand by the counter, going over to the tv, but not for watching alright, he opened a little cabinet below. out he brought a white box, with a bright red plus symbol on it. "doctor box??" startled, jay almost smashed his butt on the floor; almost. "yeah ji, first aid" 

ji-hoon, nodded, not knowing what to do as the older headed over to his aunt. "gimme your hand" hana kept her hand in his, examining the burn. it was fortunately not too serious, a small burn. 

"everything good?" hana asked, her breath hitching as he put on some anti-septic type of cream. 

"yeah‒" 

hana gulped, their faces were incredibly close together as hana didn't have a inch to move backwards as she was already resting against the counter. his arm was leaning against hana's left side, on the marbled counter. everything was silent. a pin dropping, and you'd hear it. the clock's minute hand ticking, you could. 

"may i?" 

"y‒yes. . ." just as he leaned in, resting both his hands by the counter, caging her. lips grazing together . . . 

"uncle? aunty? what are you doing?"

damn uh- okayyyy
couples. . .
i shall never understand TT

go vote for my motivation's sake lmao!!
thank you!!