𝟤𝟫: 𝖭𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗐

check photo above please ♡♡♡

♡♡♡

hana was bored, not knowing what to do at all at eight a.m in the morning on sunday. jay escaped home early because he apparently had a bit of stuff to complete and a few client meetings and will be back by five p.m; according to the note he left, with a cute heart at the bottom which hana stared at for fifteen minutes. 

it was cold, but breezy and damp outside. hana had only one thing to look forward too, her nephew. the adorable four year-old would be visiting his aunt today, and hana was quite a bit excited as she liked kids. she lounged in her over-sized sweatshirt, who she stole from jay, unaware of this known to the man. 

you could say, she hated him, but he's really making the poor girl fall for him harder everyday. 

hana, not knowing what do, it was four p.m she decided to call her older sister once, she was bad holding an excitement for family. the phone rang for quite a few seconds before she picked up, "hana! i was just about to call you" hana's older sister, sara, smiled through the phone.

a little head, fluffy brown silky hair was peeping at the bottom of the screen, making hana smile. "hi unnie! hello little jihoon" hana giggled, as the boy pulled the phone down to his height, his mother yelling for him not to drop the phone while running to the sofa. 

"hoi aunty" the boy spoke, "hey jihoonie, you ready for coming to aunty hana's house?" she spoke in third person, trying to make it easier for him to understand. 

the boy nodded, "yes! i have my pokemon cards too! and dada's getting the car out. he took twentsy minutes to bath. so mama was not happy" hana laughed at this, him mis-pronouncing names and tattle-tale-ing, sara immediately grabbed the phone. 

"children. . ." sara sighed, "go hoon, dada's waiting for you" hana spoke, laughing after he said bye. "alright then, if you need anything just tell me okay?" sara asked, the former nodding.

"yeah, sure unnie." she smiled. sara spoke again, "jay's not home?" she asked curiously peeping around as if the phone was 360 degrees, pursing her lips. hana's lips formed a thin line yet somewhat frown. 

"yeah, he isn't, he had to go to the office for some meetings today. damn old people who had to make employee's and other heads on sundays. . ." hana cursed, making sara laugh as she doesn't hear her innocent sister cuss much. 

"ji-hoon!" hana exclaimed, huffing as the young boy hopped onto her, snuggling in. 

"gosh, someone missed me too much" hana joked, slowly letting down ji-hoon down. who nodded several times, walking inside. he looked in awe at the house, it was not too fancy but not too oldie type in hana's perspective. just perfect for the couple. 

"ji-hoonie, keep your bag in the hallroom and join in the kitchen. who wants to bake some cupcakes?" the older teased teased, jogging to the kitchen as ji-hoon kept his bag away quickly, running to behind her, almost lost as he didn't know her house completely yet. 

they took their precious time, making the batter, adding ingredients little ji-hoon loved, which hana found some of them quite odd. but none the less, getting everything and dealing with a hyper and excited four year old took thirty minutes alone to get everything ready and all was left to put them into the pre-heated oven. ji-hoon was tired already. 

hana giggled, "wanna watch some cartoon?" she asked for the younger. him aggressively nodding. "c'mon" she took a hold of his tiny hand, just for her little satisfaction, she's fond of kids, a lot. 

the doorbell rang. who could that be?

▬▬▬▬▬
show some luv with voting! <3
i wonder who could that be. . . 
"bruh, author you literally know who came, it's‒"
"shush! or i shall DELETE you"
silence.

oh wait! you're still here, whoops!