𝟧: 𝖠 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗌

"sup, wifey"

"excuse me, do not call me that infront of my friends!" hana groaned at the boy who smiled innocently, her friends looked at the whispering pair smiling evily, they already knew the pair was getting married.

in flipping two weeks.

jay's friends just laughed. "not my problem"

"shut up" hana said stuffing her face with food, "why even is this dude here? who even invited him!" hana said annoyed at her friends.

jay looked at his fiancee in disbelief, dude? i'm her soon-to-be husband

"i did" rosé volunteered with a cheeky smile, hana should have expected it.

"yah, can't you sit somewhere else. why are you sitting beside me?" hana threw her head back as she inhaled in and out.

"nope, wife and husband stick together" jay said casually as he sipped on his milk tea.

hana looked at him as if he had run away from his hospital, has he forgotten about the whole deal they talked over the night before about this sudden marriage? has she been tricked, again? is jay not sticking to his words now?

"i will kill you somewhere in my next life" the pair were bickering already like a grown old couple. which made their friends look in awe, this is something serious yet they were happy with jay and hana

something no one expected, but her and his friends already knew they were meant for each other. they already knew how close jay and hana got subconsciously. they knew how much hana mattered to jay. they knew how hana always made everything easy for jay in his academics, to which she says she hates him. they knew how much jay never liked if anyone talked shit about hana behind his or her back. the girls knew how jay always made sure to check in hana, how he always made the coach give her easy tasks, and took her place when she was sick. the boys knew how hana didn't argue to the angry bird of a man, they already knew how hana secretly made sure his homework was correct and had always handled his anger maturely unlike themselves. 

all their friends, knew that jay and hana were meant for eachother, if not in this life, perhaps in another.

"you guys okay?" hana asked with her doe eyes, which earned eager and furious nods from their friends.

"I'm telling you, our friends are weirdos" jay said looking at them, where they looked at him offended.

"i agree with you." hana nodded as both him and her joined their heads together, muttering between eating because of their friends' weird looks.

"yeah," jay said as he watched the shorter get up and leave, "and I kinda like it" jay whispered. but they surely heard it.

...

I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart, I'm currently having school,
face-to-face, and that literally takes most of my time.
So, please expect slightly slower updates and atleast once in a week!

Thank you all so much, ily.
-Tas ☾

EDITED.