𝟥𝟣: 𝖫𝗈𝗐𝗄𝖾𝗒

* * *

* * *

"how was your day ji-hoonie?" sara grabbed his bag, taking the small weight of his shoulders.

ji-hoon's eyes lit up, "it was so good!! aunt hana and me made cookies too! but uncle jay almost hid all the buttersvotch cookies though. but i think aunt and uncle were doing sromethin' after aunty burned her hand." he explained everything, sara looked at her son, purely obviously apparently her blood was proven right now.

"honey, it's burn-t. and what do you mean, were doing something?" sara asked somewhat cautiously, leaning closer as she walked tiny like a duck.

ji-hoon pursed his bottom lip, "they were doing what dada and you do before weaving for work"

she widened her eyes, "honey! i told you to cover your eyes that time!"

she sent off her son to his room to freshen up.

"horny adults. . ."

▬▬▬▬▬
: the next day

the loud alarm blared through out the house, getting knocked over by a grumpy hana, poor clock. . . hana swifted her position, yawning as she turned to her left.

"oh my‒ jay why are you balling your eyes out of your skull like that?!" freaking out, she threw a pillow atop of his face as if he was possessed. and hana started to believe that for quite awhile there.

"hey!" he yelped, grabbing her wrist if she tries again. "what are you? a demon?" she questioned, heavy sarcasm toning her voice.

"i'm a demon for you~"

"dude. . ." she blinked in disbelief. "you've changed. you have become literal butter ever since" she searched for her words but shut her mouth and got out of the warm bed.

"is that a compliment?" he asked, raising his brow #browStrikesAgain. "i don't know sherlock"

"don't you have work today?" she asked non-chalantly, walking over to the closet.

"oh no, dad said we had something important today. a somewhat ball, or ceremony i think?" he said, confused himself.

"oh. ." she chuckled at his newfound silliness. "more likely a ceremony of some kind" jay said, confirming.

"oh, fine then." she replied, grabbing a pair of clothes, inners ducked inside her fresh shirt, and got a towel. "i'm going to bath first"

"hm, okay" he smiled, his dimples showcasing themselves as he headed downstairs. that was cute haha

stepping under the warm water, cold breeze outside as she remembered to close the small window in the bathroom.

"what are you doing?" hana opened a cabinet reaching her tippy toes, turning towards the voice coming from he right.

"making lunch. . .?" she sounded unsure because of his somewhat suspicious tone. "oh okay, don't burn yourself again!"

"i- yeah. . . i won't" she smiled silently, stirring up the pancakes; the same doing in her stomach.

okie, sorry, ik, this was a filler chapter lol. please stay hydrated and online, i try my best to update bcuz school started and ugh, starting highschool means starting a important few years of education. so, yesh, please understand TvT. cyaa!! <3