𝟣𝟢: 𝖫𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗐𝗈 𝖫𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌

"Time is now very important

"Time is now very important..."

---

hana was woken up by the loud siren-like alarm, which may actually be the thing that she despised more than jay. last night was pretty normal, if we didn't consider the several compliments coming from jay over the dinner that hana, somehow successfully made. tilting to the other side, hana didn't see anyone in particular,  the pillow border she made was now around her, as if protecting her falling down. 

luckily, today was saturday, waking up at 7:30, school starting at 8...
or maybe not luckily...

"oh my gawd, I'm late to school!" hana groaned as she slipped into the bathroom, grabbing  a pair of clothes as she threw them as the bed and got her robe. highschool timings are the worst- 

where the flip was jay? 

"hana?" jay peeped throught the door, his eye's trailed around the room as he stepped in, when no one was in his sight, he spotted the running shower's noise, soon getting the hint that his world −  he meant, wife was showering. 

he grabbed his phone as he plopped down a chair beside the study table, dad sure had gotten used to his, and both his daughter-in-law's style. One who orangized and needed different drawers for each and every thing, while one needed big compartments where he could dump it's things. 

I think you get the hint which one is which. 

soon the showered dripping stopped, not like it mattered to the boy who was scrolling down his phone. that is, until she stepped out with a preplexed look.
"oh shit- heck naw, I'm out!" jay ran out the door, slamming the door while hana turned crimson and was still processing. 

processing...

processing...

"oh my flipping gawd-" hana groaned  as she held her robe tightly, the only piece that could protect her possibly. jay was one word. dramatic. 

hana threw her clothes on as she ran out the room, previous thoughts were still messing with her head. she was already late to the place she had blood, sweat and tears. a school. but she forget a few things. 

the married couple made eye contact, "i'm−" 

"no, it's okay. atleast you didn't see anything. now stop talking, please" 

jay clicked his lips, who said i didn't see anything...

"okay, okay, grab the milk and get in the car" jay ordered as he grabbed his keys, throwing a wink at hana. 

hana looked around the counter, and back to jay, then the counter, and back to jay's back figure, she grabbed the tiny milk carton, running out as she locked the door. 

"you, you're going to drop me, me?" hana asked in disbelief as jay sat into the driver's seat. 

"yeah" jay simply answered as he lowered the window. the same car they went for their little date a few days ago, whatsoever, hana got in when she noticed the time. 

the car didn't start, hana looked at jay expectantly, where jay returned the look. 

"i'm not driving until you're buckled in, wouldn't want the pretty face getting injured" jay shrugged in his seat. 

"aish.." with that they drove off, obviously after hana was buckled in. jay was quite fixated on it, even though the school is 10 minutes away, and it wasn't even a bumpy road. goodness, women would be dying for this gentleman, and hana's opinion said oherwise. 

after all, they're cat and mouse. bully and victim. jock and nerd. husband and wife. nothing more than a forced married couple. 

−−−−−−