𝟤𝟧: One time. .

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Hana's PoV :

why why why why whyyyyyy?

i'm so dumb!

i can't just go around confusing people and kissing them!

wait‒ he is my own husband. . . mine. who's ring carved on my ring kept on my finger for life. the one i fell for no matter how much he might've bullied me. but also the one, who saved me.

argh this is so. . . so . . . new?

the day. tuesday, 4:34pm, ace library, incheon, 8th grade. 2013.

simply walking into the crowded library, in search for my science books right after class. not noticing quite a few people, i casually entered.

as the chairs creaked, i didn't mind much as i reached the shelves i needed. the windows were closed, only the main big door of the entrance.

not until the book on the table's pages were turning themselves by the air. me confused, i stepped slowly, towards the table.

but to my shock, no one, absolutely no one were there in the library; which was for sure, occupied completely two minutes.

i inched closer to the book, grabbing it. until, towered by a humongous dark figure.

"girlie, all you do study. moreover, only study biology. mentally" he started to laugh like a maniac, i didn't notice how his entire gang was around me, staring with amused eyes while i couldn't do much.

these dudes seemed older than me, nearly 10 grade?

"um, i dont know you. so can you, no all of you like, move the freak out of my way?" i stated, building my own aura other than their mysterious ones.

"oh no, little miss perfect is angry~" the boys chuckled, being maniacs.

"don't you think, you should get some practical biology?" he smirked, getting closer than he already was, and i only had one book keeping us apart, which he seemed like could tear apart.

i was scared. terrified. wronged. i was helpless.

"hey, clara, did you get the history book? i can't find it" equally as shocked, there was another slightly squeaky voice come from behind me.

who is this? was in my mind all along.

"clara, you're here again. the library was about to close, so once you get your books, just come to me okay?" another girl came over to me.

i thought this was it, what if this 'gang' beats up these good souls who atleast tried helping me somehow.

"hey right, where is the librarian?" another said.

"here!" a chubby guy came in, another dude beside him in formal clothing. i thought it was the actual librarian those days.

"aish, i told you to clear the whole library! b*tch, get out everyone" the gang of boys ran out. trying to keep normal, i looked around as the two with the librarian came to me.

"we saw you alone here, those boys were really good. so i came here with my friends to help you" he said, the one who came first and called me 'clara'.

bruh, dude was so tall compared to me. i was only 5ft in 8th grade. he seemed around, 5'4".

"t-thank you all, a lot!" i bowed 90 degrees, trying not to stare.

"it's okay! alright we'll go now" the chubby guy said, smiling.

"hey by the way, are you. . . really the librarian?" i asked, dumbfounded.

they all chuckled, the guy who called me clara ruffling my hair. "no, no he isn't" he waved at me as their laughs erupted, they walked outside like a superhero group. . .

i was simply head over heels.

"holy- wow. . uh" i made a scarf! well, half a scarf.

yes, i sew.

but it happens automatically when I'm stressed, this box full of materials i use, is always under my bed. i can't deal with my anxiety without this. lol.

i never knew the guy's name, until 9th grade. we were always right there, same class, friend connections. it just, the introduction never happened.

he was park jong-seong. the handsome on in their eyes, which was too in my eyes, sometimes, but. also my bully. . .

°°°