༒•The Move•༒

{Stella's POV}

It was a long car ride to the new house. My side window was foggy due to the weather and I was cold but thankfully the heater was working in my aunts car. I rested my head on my window thinking about the people I had just left in my old town. All the friends I had made and my boyfriend but who knows if that's still a thing or not because long distance is too tough and it sucks . I felt tears slip from my eyes and quickly wiped it away not wanting my aunt to see me cry or get emotional. Only because I needed to be strong for the both of us. Then I felt a hand patting my thigh. I quickly shot my head up to see my aunt looking for our new home but she had a small smile on her face.

"You know will be fine here right?" she had asked me in a small whisper. I looked away and straight ahead where she was driving to.

"Yeah I know it just sucks I have to restart at a place I don't want to be at. Why couldn't I have at least picked the state that we could've move to?" I asked upset and very curious as to what she had to say. She gave me a small huff of breath and then finally looking at me as she put the car in parked In front of a grey small two story house. My gaze finally landed on my aunt when she spoke up.

"Because Stella this isn't just some random place I picked out I use to live her with your father and mother at one point." She said sadly looking back at the house. "This was their first home until they found out the were pregnant with you." She said not wanting to explain anymore stories as she easily became emotional. She got out of the car and opened the back door to get some of her luggage out of the car. I then followed her actions and got some of my stuff out too and we walked up to our new home. She finally found the keys and opened the front door to my surprise it was pretty spacious in the house. It looked small form the outside.

"So they use to live here?" I asked in shock. Setting my boxes down to get a better look at the setup. She giggled at the thought.

"Yeah they have some great memories in here.. hell I do too." I looked back to see her looking around with a big smile on her face I smirked at her and walked back out to grab the last bit of our stuff. As I did so a big truck with our furniture pulled up. They were my aunts buddies that kindly helped us move out here. She walked out hearing them pull up as she approached me I had the last bit of boxes in my hands.

"Hey sweetie why don't you go into town and pick up some dinner for us tonight and take a look around the town and hopefully by the time your back all the furniture will be set up." She slid some cash into my back pocket and gave me a smile. I nodded and went back inside to put the boxes down. I looked at what I was wearing because I was still a little cold. I had my white converse on and some black skinny jeans with a black low cut long sleeve. I went through one of my bags and found a jacket along with my purse. I grabbed my aunts keys then walked out of the house.

"Bye be safe call me if you need anything." She waved at me.

"I will." I said as I got in the car and drove off to the town. I parked the car and decided to walked the rest of the way. I didn't really feel like eating but I knew I should so I could get some energy back. As I continued to walk I noticed a pizza place and decided to place an order there. The little bell went off as I walked in and was welcomed.

"Hi what can I get for you." A cute blond girl said behind the counter. I smiled at her and looked at the menu.

"Umm I'll do a large pepperoni pizza."

"Okay it will be $16 and it will be about 15 minutes." I handed her the cash and she handed the change back. I placed it in my purse and walked out.

I looked around to see a small coffee shop. I walked across the street and ordered myself a hot coffee and went back to the pizza place. Thankfully my order was ready and I left with it. As I headed back to my car I noticed across the street was a bright 1957 red Jaguar. It wasn't there when I pulled up. It was a gorgeous car and I noticed that there were people in it. I quickly went back to opening the passenger side door to put the large pizza in the seat. As I straighten myself up I glanced back to the car getting a better look at it to see a young boy in the front seat with a hot blond getting out. The boy handed her money and she left. The boy was sucking on his thumb and I shut my door and that made the boy look in my direction our eyes meeting.

His bright green eyes felt hypnotizing I quickly looked away almost losing my breath

His bright green eyes felt hypnotizing I quickly looked away almost losing my breath. I went around to my side of the car getting in. I started my car up and pulled out to only see the red car was gone.

I made it back to my house only thinking of the encounter I had just witnessed. I pulled myself together and got out of the car.