༒•Hippity-Hop•༒

{Roman's POV}

"I thought we were gonna pick Stella up together?" Peter asked.

"Yeah we'll I just decided to swing by and pick her up. What's the big deal?" I leaned on peters door frame.

"Hey how was everything with Destiny?" Stella spoke up walking in as I followed close behind.

"It was something...but I got a lead."

"What is it?" I asked seeing Linda walking with drinks in her hand. She handed them to me and Stella.

"Well Destiny was able to contact Lisa Willoughby's spirit and I asked her a few questions and she said she got an invitation to some party...so we need to check her house for it and see what it says."

"Righttt...how many more crimes are we gonna committee. First digging up a body and now breaking an entering." Stella sighed taking a seat on the couch. I took a sip of my water.

"I'm in." I motioned.

"I guess I am too." Stella said defeated.

"Good we should get going then." Peter grabbed his coat. We all left and got into my car. Stella sat in the middle. As I drove off my hand brushed up against Stella's inner thigh because I had to shift gears. Thinking about my hand being so close to her pussy was starting to make me hard. It didn't help that she was wearing this fucking skirt today! Ugh!

"So how was the dance last night." Peter asked.

"I had a great time especially with Letha." Stella mentioned.

"Speaking of Letha. Peter did you and my cousin have a pleasant lunch yesterday?" I said remembering catching them at lunch together. Peter looked over at me and shook his head. "Huh?"

"Nutrition! They don't call it lunch anymore." Peter laughed making a joke out of the situation. I wasn't to happy about it. So I gave Peter a glance then returned my eyes back to the road sniffing my nose indicating I was furious. Peter took notice. "Roman!" Once he realized I wasn't looking he spoke up again. "Hey she pities me." I looked back at Peter and continued to drive shifting the gear again as my hand brushed up against Stella once more.

" I looked back at Peter and continued to drive shifting the gear again as my hand brushed up against Stella once more

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yeah she's all heart." I spoke. I stared at him for awhile then turning my gaze back to the road.

"You know we should put the top down. If not I'm gonna get claustrophobic in here." Stella huffed trying to change the subject. I did what she asked and the rest of the car ride was silent. Once arriving at the Willoughby's house we waited. I opened up a can of peanuts to eat a few while we waited. Peter took his seatbelt off and turned in his seat so he was looking at me and Stella but his eyes were on the house.

"What if Destiny was wrong? What if the invitation was in her car? Or purse?" I said.

"What if the moon hits your eye?" Peter joked.