༒•Palm Reading•༒

{Stella's POV}

Peter unbuttoned Lisa's silk shirt and mumbled in Romani and he put his hand out.

"The knife." Peter spoke up as Roman was pulled away from his thoughts and finally gave him the knife. Roman looked like he was getting sick from seeing Lisa's body. But it got worse as Peter began to cut into Lisa's stomach. Blood. I could smell the blood. It was sweet like candy. I stepped forward getting a better look at what Peter was doing. I saw Roman look away. I couldn't pull away from the smell of her blood it was becoming intoxicating. That was until Roman asked Peter a question.

"So what is your cousin going to do with this anyway?" Roman asked in hopes it will give us all the answers we've been looking for. I turn to look back at Peter to see what he would say as well.

"Whatever she can do." Peter spoke as he shoved the girls intestines into the jar.

"The second funeral...it was Shelley's." I shot a look over at Roman. He was sad. But how Shelley? A funeral? I don't understand. I guess all families have dark secrets. Peter was done and closed the jar with the lid. He looked over at Roman with worry. Peter was going to say something but we heard a car and saw it's headlights. I ducked down so they couldn't see me.

"Shit someone's here." I said as the two boys jumped out of the hole they created. I turned off the flashlight as the boys grabbed their belongings.

"Come on let's go." Peter said grabbing my hand as we all ran towards Roman's suv. But not before reaching the small fence. Both of the boys made it over. I quickly got over to the fence too but as I climbed it I lost my grip and fell down. My leg scraped against the rusted fence. I looked down to see that my pants were ripped. It was revealing a deep cut.

"Fuckkk." I groaned in pain as I still sat on the ground. Peter and Roman both stopped to look over at me.

"Holy shit Stella are you okay." Peter came to me quickly and helped me up off the ground.

"No my leg is burning." I said trying to catch my breath. Peter threw my arm over his shoulder and helped me walk back to Roman's car. He helped me get in the back seat then got in the passenger side. Roman put everything in the backseat with me and quickly got in as well then driving off making sure who ever was there didn't see us.

"Where to?" Roman spoke up looking over at Peter.

"Ummm my cousin place." He said as he continued to give Roman directions to her place.

"How are you doing back there?" Roman asked looking at me through the review mirror.

"In pain." I said sighing. Peter turned in his seat to look back at me with his charming smile and blue eyes.

"When we get to Destiny's I'll help you with that nasty wound of yours soldier." He said giving me a wink and I smiled at his nice gesture. Roman picked up and his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel. His jaw clenching as well.

"Alright we're here." Roman said breaking the silence. I can tell he's stressed and jealous. He gets out the car as did Peter. I opened the door and Roman came to help me out.

"I got you." He told me as he shut my door and helped me the rest of the way up. Peter knocked on his cousins door. There was a shuffle behind it and soon she opened the door for us to come in. A beautiful brunette stood before us with the biggest blue, grayish eyes I've ever seen. Not to mention her body was beyond perfect as she wore a sexy Gypsy outfit. She then kissed Peter on his cheeks welcoming him.

"Come in just give me a second." She said walking away into another room and coming out with an older man. As she spoke to him of what to do he was out quickly. I was confused at what had just taken place. But decided it wasn't my business.

"Another happy customer?" Peter spoke up as she put on a robe to cover herself up.

"I crushed up a few blue pills and put it in his tea." She smiled at her cousin. Ah a con artist.

"Hm its like when the doc tells you to stop smoking." Roman smirked. She looked over at Roman confused as she didn't know he was coming.

"Roman this is my cousin Destiny and this is Stella." He said pointing to us. She was so mesmerized by Roman though. She stepped up to him and grabbed his hand. I felt weird. Like angry at her. I know I shouldn't be but I did. She stared at his palm and he was confused at her reaction.

"See anything interesting?" Roman tried to lighten up the mood but she said nothing to him

"See anything interesting?" Roman tried to lighten up the mood but she said nothing to him. In fact she ignored his question letting go of his hand. She turned on her feet to meet my gaze and walked up to me giving me a hug. I was surprised by her touch and hugged her back.

"Stella Maze...Peter told me a lot about you." She said with a smirk on her face. She turned her attention back to Peter. I looked over at Roman to see he was irritated.

"So you have something for me?" She asked. Peter nodded and handed her the jar. Destiny happily took it and walked off into the kitchen. We all followed after her. She sat the jar down and opened it. The familiar smell coming back to me. My stomach grumbling. Destiny walked over to the window and searched through one of her plants. She was back with something small in her hand. A caterpillar.