༒•Dont Be Around Him•༒

{Stella's POV}

My head was on Roman's chest. As he took deep breaths my head lifted with his chest. His arms were still wrapped around me tightly. It was peaceful but the sun was slowly coming up. I tried to fall back asleep but couldn't so I just laid there. That was until someone barge through the front door causing me and Roman to look over at the door. Peter walked in with a blanket wrapped around his waist. He was sweating and looked like he was in pain. I quickly sat up and so did Roman. Peter gave us a funny look. But I tired to ignore his stare at the both of us.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked as Lynda came out making him something to drink.

"Yeah I'm fine...hold on." He said walking towards his room. I looked over at Roman to see him watch Peter walk away too. Then he appeared again but with clothes on. He sat on the reclining chair. I got up to give Peter a hug.

"What was that for?" He asked laughing at me as he gripped onto my waist.

"Because I was worried about you Peter. And why didn't you tell me that you were a wolf?" I questioned him pulling away from the hug but I was still holding onto him looking for answers in his eyes.

"I didn't want you to worry about me." He said looking at me with those blue eyes of his. I could tell he was tired. I got up and walked back over to see Roman clutching his fists. He seemed tense. I sat next to him as Peter spoke up again. "I smelt a scent. Something bad. Whatever it is...he's angry."He explained. Lynda handed him a drink and he chugged it. Giving it back to her. She walked back to the kitchen listening to her son speak.

"He?" I questioned.

"Or she I don't know but something is out there." He said relaxing in the chair.

"I should take you back home so we can get ready for school." Roman spoke up quietly.

"Okay yeah." I said seeing that Peter was fast asleep. I smiled at him and stood up following Roman.

"Poor boy the turn really takes it out on him." She said approaching us. "Only people that know about him are us and it needs to stay that way Okay?" She said to us both.

"I promise Lynda." She smiled at me and looked over at Roman with a serious look.

"Scouts honor." He said raising three fingers up.

"Scouts honor." She said as we left.

"You okay?" I asked Roman.

"I'm good." He said short. We got into his car and he drove off to my house. Once we were there I saw that my aunts car was gone. I sighed in relief not wanting to see deal with her questions.

"I'll wait for you to get ready and we'll head over to my house and then to school." He said.

"You can come in my aunts not home you'll  be fine." I said getting out of his car and he followed behind me. I unlock the door and walked in. I closed it while he looked around my house.

"I'll be back." I said heading to my room.

{Roman's POV}

I watched as Stella walked up the stairs her ass jiggled as she walked and it turned me on. I wanted to make a move on her last night but didn't want to do it in Peter's house. I bit my lip as I thought about her and decided to follow her. I made it to her bedroom door and saw it wasn't shut. I pushed it open enough for me to see her getting dressed. She had nothing on and her back was facing me. Her figure was perfect. She bent over putting on her underwear. She then searched through her drawers to find a bra to match.

"Roman." She said my name. I froze she knew I was staring at her. I walked in the door squeaking and she turned to face me. Seeing her boobs for the third time now made me smirk. My eyes trailed up her body and landed on her hazel eyes. I put my hands on her hips then down to her ass. Squeezing them tightly. She gasped out. Her hands ran up my chest and to the back of my neck. Her hands pulling my hair. I looked down at her lips leaning in. Before I could place my lips on hers the front door open and closed loudly.

"STELLA!" A woman called out. Her face dropped.

"Shit." She mumbled. Looking for some clothes to put on. She put on a long sleeve red velvet dress with fishnets underneath and her black boots. "I'm sorry but....Umm...my aunt is going to throw a fit when she sees you." She told me.

"So she doesn't like me? How does she even know about me." I smirked at her.

"She knows about the night I snuck out but I tried to play it off but she told me to stay away from you." She said truthfully.

"Do you want to stay away from me?" I stepped forward with my face close to hers.

"No."

"We'll let's get going then." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder. As we walked out of her room and downstairs. Her aunt was pacing back and forth.

"Who's car is.." she stopped herself when she saw me.

"Hello you must be Stella's aunt. I'm Roman." I said shaking her hand. She was taken back by my actions.

"I know who you are." She said coldly. I smiled at her and looked over at Stella.

"We'll we better get going before we're late for school." Stella said grabbing her bag and walking out the front door. Stella's aunt pulled me to the side.

"Don't let your mom know about Stella." She said.