༒•Halloween Dance•༒

{Stella's POV}

Once Roman parked his car we all got out. Roman held the door for me.

"Wow that's one fine ass dress." He smirked looking me up and down again.

"Shut up." I said hitting his shoulder.

"Let's go partyyyy!" Letha shouted as Roman wrapped his arm around Letha. I was on the other side of Roman as we all walked up to the schools gym. Once inside everything was foggy due to the smoke. The lights were flashing in every direction and everyone was dressed up having fun.

"Hey I'll be back." Letha said to Roman walking away to talk to some guy on the other side of the gym.

"Is it just me or are all Tyler's a waste of space?" Roman questioned me.

"Are you going to stand there and look at cute boys all night?" I asked flicking his bow tie and walking off to get us some punch

"Are you going to stand there and look at cute boys all night?" I asked flicking his bow tie and walking off to get us some punch. When I walked back I saw Roman still in the daze watching Letha.

 When I walked back I saw Roman still in the daze watching Letha

"Here you go...mr unpeachable." I pouted my lips making him smirk at me. He took the cup and pulled out a flask.

"Now this will make the night fun." He said pouring the alcohol into his punch. "Want some?" I nodded. He then poured some in my cup. I took a sip looking around but Roman pulled on my waist.

"I think you make one sexy vampire." I heard Roman say in my ear. I giggled at him which caused him to see my fake vampire teeth. "And you have the teeth in. Damn you could drink my blood anytime." I smirked at him.

"Are you into that?" I asked joking but really wanting to know because I've always had a thing for blood but never knew anyone with similar interest.

"What blood?" He shot me a look.

"Yeah. Is that something your into?" I asked seductively in his ear. But before he could say anything Letha came over.

"Stella come dance with me." She asked.

"Of course!" She took my hand, walking off onto the dance floor with Roman's eyes watching our every move. We both danced together and laughing while doing so. After a few songs I decided I was done dancing for the night and looked around to see where Roman was. But he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey I'm gonna go use the restroom I'll be back." I lied to Letha and walked out of the gym. I found Roman staring at the snake in the glass cage that was in the hallway. He was moving his fingers along the glass trying to get the animals attention. I walked down the hall my heels clicking. He looked up.

"Are you done dancing with my cousin?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. I squinted my eyes at him.

"Is Roman Godfrey jealous that I was dancing with his cousin?" I emphasized the cousin part. He huffed like it didn't bother him. He went to try and walk away but I caught him by his arm. "You are...i was only dancing with her Roman." I laughed.

"Yeah well...the way y'all were dancing all over each other was weird." He said trying to defend himself.

"Roman we're girls that's what we do." I said to him. He stepped closer to me causing me to bump into the wall. He grabbed my hips and kissed my neck slowly. I ran my fingers through his gelled hair.

"You don't know how badly I want to fuck you right now." He said breathlessly. The gym doors open and Roman quickly backed away from me. Letha came walking out.

"I'm ready to go home" She said taking her heels off. I giggled at her and Roman agreed.

"Alright let's go." He said walking us out. "Oh wait I forgot something ill meet you girls at my car." He said walking back inside. We both continued our walk to his car and a few minutes later Roman came back out. Once he got in he put the top down. Then people came out of the school screaming. Me and Letha looked back to see what all the fuss was about and I turned to look at Roman as an evil grin appeared on his face. Then he drove off sipping on his flask and handed it to me I drunk some as well and gave it back to him. He shoved it in Letha's face wanting her to drink but she pushed it away. Roman shot her a glare.

"Common have a drink like a civilized person." He said joking with her.

"No."

"Roman she doesn't have to drink it if she doesn't want to." I told him but he ignored me. He still had his hand out.

Letha pushed it. "Let it go Roman." She said.

"Common what are you pregnant or something?" She didn't say anything. He noticed that. "Shut up." He said putting the flask down and looking back at her. "Shut your lying whore mouth." He was angry but also upset.

"Look I was gonna tell you when the time was right." She finally said. Roman stopped the car abruptly.

"Start the car Roman." She said trying to reason with him.

"Who?" Was all he asked.

"It doesn't matter."

"Who?" He asked again.

"You sound like the world's dumbest owl." She joked but Roman ignored her and placed his hand on his horn. Making it go off.

"Who." He spoke again but louder.

"Roman will you stop." I said taking his hand off the steering wheel and onto his lap. My hand not leaving his he looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Was it Tyler?" He asked looking back at Letha.

"Roman..." She started to say but he knew it was. She didn't need to say who. He looked back at the road and drove off.

"How are your parents dealing with this?" Roman broke the silence.

"My dad wants me to get an abortion and mom is dealing with it." She said looking at him with a serious face. "But I'm keeping it so deal with it."

"Okay."

"I'm serious Roman deal with it." She spoke again. Soon Roman dropped Letha off at her house then driving me back home.

"Hey are you okay?" He looked over at me.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Just wasn't expecting that." He admitted.

"I'm always here if you need me." I told him truthfully and got out of his car making my way up the stairs. I heard Roman's car door open and shut. I turned around and his lips crashed onto mine.

He pulled away resting his head against mine. "Don't leave me tonight." He asked.

"Then come in." I told him as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Your aunt doesn't like me."

"She's probably asleep right now so I can sneak you in." I open the door and he followed me in.