༒•Class•༒

{Stella's POV}

As I walked through the classroom door I sat down in my usual seat. The rest of the class started to come through. And then came Peter he took a seat next to me. He lean over to me in his chair so no one could hear him.

"Hey you wanna ditch the dance and come help me over at Destiny's?" I looked over at him taking a deep breath debating on it. Until I meet Roman's green eyes.

"I don't know I don't wanna ditch Letha and Roman." I said watching Roman approach us and sitting in the empty seat on the left of me.

"Aweee common he's a big boy. He can handle himself." Peter said smirking at me.

"I know but I'll feel bad." The bell rung which ended our conversation. The teacher walked in and shut the door.

"Alright class we're gonna partner up and fill out this packet about the three chapters you should of read last night for homework." He spoke handing the papers out to everyone. The class all moaned out in annoyance. "I know, I know! Now turn to one of the people sitting next to you and partner up." He said going back to his desk. I was snapped out of my thoughts as my desk was being moved. Roman.

"Hey partner." He smiled at me. I adjusting my seat so it was more even with his.

"Look who's eager to do his work." I said trying to quickly fill out the worksheet.

"Mmhmm only if your the one helping me with it." He said seductively in my ear. I tried to hide the redness that was starting to form on my cheeks.

"Roman."

"Say it again. My name sounds so good coming out of that pretty little mouth of yours." He said in my ear not bothering to move my hair that covered it.

"Roman..." I said in annoyance.

"Good girl." He smirked.

"Thats...that's not what I meant." I rolled my eyes at him. "Peter is right there and he was already getting suspicious about us this morning." He looked up and smirked.

"We'll mr wolf man isn't looking at us right now....sooooo." Roman trailed his hand up my thigh. But I pushed it away.

"Roman we're in class." I pointed out.

"So." He shrugged placing his hand on my thigh again.

"Soooo that means theres people here and our friend is next to us." I said moving his hand away.

"Then let's go somewhere private." I was trying to concentrate on the paperwork. But couldn't.

"No."

"I can't get the image out of my head of you screaming my name last night." He smirked. My pussy throbbing at his words.

"Mhmm Roman." I whispered he quickly perked up.

"Yes?"

"Here copy my answers." I said pushing my paper so he could fill his out. He looked unhappy that I was teasing him. Soon the bell rung and everyone left class. I skipped my locker and went straight to my next class. I was getting board and wasn't paying attention to anything my teacher was saying. Then out of nowhere my body was aching, my heart rate speeding up. I raised my hand to excuse myself and the teacher nodded my way. I quickly walked out of the class and down the halls looking for the nearest restroom. As doing so I passed by classrooms. Then I smelt something familiar. Blood. Specifically His blood. I could smell it flowing through his entire body. As I approached the next classroom the scent became more intoxicating my eyes locked onto him as he sat in his science class doodling on his note book. I smirked to myself and pulled out my phone.

Hey pretty boy.

I sent the text and waited for him to respond. I looked up to see him digging into his pocket looking down at his phone. His eyes traveled around the class room and then landed on mine. I smirked and his eyes grew darker. Instantly raising his hand to dismissed himself. I walked away from the door and down the hall. I heard the classroom door open and close. I looked behind me to see Roman walking towards me. His tall figure slightly beginning to intimidate me but I continued to the girls bathroom. I stayed behind the door and waited for him as if he was my prey. The door flung open and he walked in the middle of the room looking around. Suddenly I pushed him into one of the bathroom stalls and locked it.

"What the fuck!" He screamed but I crashed my lips on his to shut him up. His hands wrapping around my neck as mine tangled into his hair. He pulled away smirking at me.

"Oh now you wanna be touched? Hmm?" I smiled at him innocently.

"No." Biting my lips as I started to move my hands down his chest.

"Then what..." he began to say but I interrupted him.

"I want to touch you..." I said as I got down on my knees unbuckling his belt and pants. He was hard instantly. I pulled his hard member out of his pants and started stroking him.

"Fuckkk..." he moaned out. I smirked at him and then started to kitten lick the top of his dick to tease him even more. He began throbbing in my hands and panting. "Stella please...." He choked out. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him.

"What was that?" I asked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"If you don't take me completely in your mouth you'll regret it." He said in a harsher tone.

"Not unless you beg." I smirked at him. His hands pulled on my hair.

"That's not how this works kitten." He smirked. I gave in anyways and started sucking every inch I could fit in my mouth. My head bobbing up and down as his hands held onto my hair tightly.