༒•Saving Me•༒

{Roman's POV}

I had a weird feeling about Stella I was trying to focus on my cousin and getting her home safely.

"Hey Roman are you okay?" Letha spoke up. Her soft voice soothing me down. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Yeah of course why wouldn't I be?" I asked pulling up into her drive way.

"I was just checking up on you. Also sorry about spilling your secret to Stella" she giggled picking up her bag and getting out of my car.

"Yeah I just have to watch what I say around you from now on." I chuckled.

"Bye Roman." She said and I waved bye to her. When she made it inside I pulled out and started to drive to Stellas house. The drive didn't take long and I pulled up to see a unfamiliar black car in her driveway. I got out of my car and rushed up to her front door and knocked. The doorhandle jiggled and Stella came into view. I could tell she was in distress.

"Hey what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Peter's?" She asked me.

"Yeah but I wanted you to come with me." I said not wanting her to know why I was really here. She smiled at me.

"Who the hell is at the door?" A males voice spoke up behind her. I furrowed my brows as heavy footsteps approached behind her opening the door up more so who ever it was could see me. It was a boy with short black hair. "Who is this Stella?" He asked her again.

"It's Roman he's my friend from school." She said shaken up a bit. I looked at her face and then looked back at him to realize this was the infamous asshole of a boyfriend.

"Well Roman ya gotta go we're in the middle of something." He said trying to wave me off. Then shutting the door but I put my hand out to stop it. He looked at me with anger. I leaned forward oh the doorframe and into Stella's beautiful eyes.

"When are you gonna tell this shit head that your leaving him?" I asked her. She looked at me with a confused look.

"Excuse me?" He gritted his teeth.

"Look she's done with you. She found someone else that can actually make her fucking wet." I said grabbing her and putting my arm around her shoulder to walk her out of her house.

"Your fucking him?" He yelled at her.

"Yeah she is....I've had a taste of her sweet pussy and I ain't sharing her." I said with a smirk on my face.

"You'll let him fuck you but not me?" He said getting more angry with her. Those words echoed through my head. Then finally realizing that she's never had sex before. Fuck. I'm such a asshole. "Whatever I'm done." He said leaving. I shut her front door and walked back to her.

"What was all of that?" She asked me as I walked her to my car and opened the door for her to get in. Once she did I shut the door and got in on my side.

"I told you it wouldn't have worked out with him. So i saved you the trouble." I said looking at her.

"You could of done it without the smart ass remarks." She told me.

"Yeah but it wouldn't have been as funny then. I mean did you see the look on his face." I said smirking at her. Hoping to get a good reaction out of her. And now finally thinking that nobody has touched her yet. And it honestly turned me on.

"Yeahhh... I guess your right." She said getting flustered.

"And when we're you going to tell me your a Virg..." I said pulling out of her drive way.

"Shut up.. It's non of your business." She said looking at me while my eyes were on the road. I smirked at her.

"Is that why you never gave me an answer when I drove you home that night." I asked her eyeing her. Her body grew tense. I could tell she didn't want to say anything.

"Why are you so interested with my sex life?" She asked waiting for a answer and honestly I couldn't give her one. I liked flirting with her and getting a rise out of her. There's something else but I can't figure it out.

"I'm a curious man." Was all I could say. She rolled her eyes at me.

"So what are we gonna do over at Peter's? I read your note what do you want to watch?" She asked. I pulled up and parked the car. I got out and she did as well.

"You'll see." I said heading down the long stairs to his trailer as she followed behind me. We both walked up to his door and I knocked. Waiting for a response. The door opened up.

"What is she doing here? I didn't know she was going to be apart of this." Peter sounded upset.

"I can wait In the car." She said.

"No she'll be fine she should know." I said and he gave in.

"Fine. Come on in." He opened the door wider for both of us to step in. Stella sat on the couch as Peter's mom came over to me shaking my hand.

"Hi I'm Lynda Peter's mom." She smiled.

"Hello I'm Roman." I said. She hummed to herself knowing who I was. I sat down next to Stella as Peter took a seat near a small table by the front door.

 I sat down next to Stella as Peter took a seat near a small table by the front door

"Would you like anything to drink?" She asked us but we didn't accept the drink.

"What about you milk?" She asked Peter.

"No I'm fine." He said rubbing his stomach.

"Ahh it does funny things to the tummy." She reminded herself. She sat down on the reclining chair. Peter started to bounce his Legs. He played with his rings on his fingers until his mom spoke up again.