༒•Morning•༒

{Stella's POV}

I woke up gasping for air while I sat up in my bed finally waking up from an awful dream. I quickly looked for my phone that was plugged in on my nightstand. I unlocked it to see that it was three hours before I had to get up from school. I put it back down on my nightstand and let myself fall back into my bed looking up at my ceiling. I huffed putting my hand through my hair to feel it was damp from my sweat. I rolled my eyes not able to go back to sleep. I finally got up out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I turned the water on Hot and waited for it to heat up I undressed myself and looked in the mirror to see a bruise on my arm and side. I looked in shocked and very pale. I touched the marks and a flashback from my dream came to me. I was dragged by a creature out of a small house in someone's yard. But I didn't look like me I was someone else. I could feel the metallic taste in my mouth. Blood. She was choking on her blood while she got devoured by some creature. My stomach rumble indicating I was hungry. I tried to forget about the dream and pulled the sliding glass door open to get into the shower. I closed the door and rinse myself off and washed my hair. After I got out I put some makeup on and straighten my long black hair. I left my bathroom naked and put on a v-neck shirt realizing my bruise was showing so I put on a leather jacket. And a red pleated skirt with some black fishnets on and some black doc martens. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I was satisfied with the way I look. I walked out of my room and downstairs to see my aunt made us breakfast.

"We'll look who went to the store." I said sneaking up on her. She jumped surprised by my presence.

"Oh my god don't sneak up on me Stella." She said covering her chest out of breath. I laughed at her and made myself a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Sorry I had to." I told her then sat down at the table. She followed my actions and sat in front of me. There were already two glasses of orange juice made for us.

"It's okay are you excited for today?" She asked me while eating her food. My mouth was already full of food so I nodded at her question. Until I was able to talk.

"Yeah but I gotta get going soon so I can meet up with Peter." I said looking at the time on my phone. I quickly finished my food and juice.

"Okay we'll I love you and be careful." She said with concern in her voice. I smiled at her grabbing my backpack and giving her a kiss on her head.

"I will see you later." I told her walking out and starting to walk down the sidewalk where I knew Peter was gonna meet me at. The sun hit my body warming me up a bit. As I got closer I saw Peter come into view.

"Hey look at you all dressed up." He said smiling at me. I blushed a little at his statement.

"Thanks I couldn't sleep so I decided to stay up and get ready." I said not wanting to think about my dream. We walked side by side and he tensed up.

"Yeah I had a bad dream last nigh and couldn't sleep either." He said trying to ignore his dream.

"We'll are you ready for the worst day ever?" I asked as we approached the front of the school. We stopped for a moment and looked at each other not wanting to go in at all.

"Shee-it." He said as we continued to walk to the school eyes were on us as we approached the building. A young girl with long brown hair walked up to Peter and started talking to him. I guess they had an encounter during summer but I tuned out their conversation and looked around feeling eyes burn into me. Then my eyes made contact with the familiar pair of green eyes.

It was the boy that paid for the hooker

It was the boy that paid for the hooker. He was leaning against the short brick wall that leads up to the school. He stood smoking a cigarette. Never taking his eyes off me I snapped out of his gaze and look back to Peter and the girls conversation.

"We'll I'll see you later guys." She said walking off and Peter gave me a look.

"She thinks I'm a werewolf." He said calmly. And I looked back at him like he was crazy.

"What! Why?" I asked him as we continued to walk towards the building.

"Because she says my middle and index finger are the same size." He said showing me his hand. I laughed.

"That's dumb I would of guessed it was because your hairy." I said smiling at him and he pushed me with his shoulder telling me to shut up and I laughed.

"We'll I can see that tho." He said looking at me and then back at the doors I could smell the cigarette smoke that was coming from the strange boy with the staring problem. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked through the doors.

"Let's go to the office so we can get our papers so we know what class we're in." He said grabbing my arm to pull me along with him as we made it to the office.

"Hello how can we help you both?" The lady behind the desk asked us both.

"We're both new here so we needed our paper for our classes." He said looking at the woman for answers.

"Names?" She said shortly.

"Peter Rumancek." She looked over at me.

"Stella Maze." I said