༒•My Past•༒

{Stella's POV}

As I walked through the front door I quietly shut and locked it. I took my boots off and looked around the living room. I didn't see my aunt so I figured she must be in her room. I walked upstairs and to my bedroom. I walked in and went straight to the bathroom. I turned my shower on. As I waited for it to heat up I took my clothes off. Then I got in to rinse myself off and to wash my hair. My body began to relax underneath the hot water. My muscles didn't feel tense anymore and it felt good. Once I was done I turned the water off, and opened the sliding glass door to grab a towel. I dried myself off then plugged in my straightener. I walked out of work my bathroom and looked through my closet to find some clothes that were all black for tonight. Once I found it I got ready and looked at myself.

After I was dressed I walked back to the bathroom and straighten my hair

After I was dressed I walked back to the bathroom and straighten my hair. I checked my phone to see it was still an hour before midnight. My tummy rumbled a bit and I left my room quietly hoping my aunt wouldn't hear me. As I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen I grabbed a banana and started to eat it. Then made myself something to drink. I heard a cough behind me. I stopped drinking my water and sat my cup down. I took one last bite of my banana and threw the peel away finally turing to look at my aunt.

"Where have you been?" She asked sternly. I swallowed my food.

"At school..."

"I mean after school." She spoke up again cutting me off.

"I was with Peter." I lied to her.

"And." She waited for me to continue.

"Andddd...that's it." I told her

"So you weren't hanging out with Roman today?" She asked me.

"No why would I hang out with him."

"Don't lie to me Stella I know when your lying." She said getting closer to me.

"Okay so what I was with Peter and Roman. What's the big deal?" I asked getting defeated.

"The big deal is I don't want you around Roman." She said getting more upset with me.

"What has gotten into you? Why are you trying to control who I hang out with all of a sudden?" I asked surprise by the way she's been treating me lately.

"Because I'm trying to look after you." She spoke and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah well let's start with you telling me something...why didn't you tell me about Peter?" I asked and she looked taken back. I was furious with how she's making me feel. I should be the one mad at her for not telling me things.

"How did you..." she began to say.

"I was there on the full moon to watch him change. If it wasn't for Roman who brought me along with him so he could watch too I wouldn't have known my best friend is a fucking werewolf." I told her and her face lit back up with anger.

"Roman fucking took you to watch Peter turn?!!" She yelled at me again.

"Your so unbelievable...stop blaming Roman for the secrets that your keeping from me!" I shouted at her. She didn't speak. She turned around pacing back and forth in the kitchen. "I want to know." A tear slipped from my eyes. I could feel her looking at me.

"What?"

"I want to know about my parents." I said looking up at her with watery eyes. She looked upset with me but I didn't care I want to know. I need to know.

"Honey.."

"Don't try and give me some bullshit excuse I need to know." I told her getting angry again. She gulped and looked away from me.

"I don't know your real parents." She admits. I looked at her in complete shock. "All I know is that they gave you away so you could have a better life. Your parents were always fighting off people who were trying to get to you. So they gave you to your foster parents. One night I was babysitting you and they went missing....the police have been searching for them but..years went by and nothing. So I took you in and I'm here to protect you." She said finally breaking.

"From what? Who am I hiding from?" I asked wanting to know more. She hesitated for a moment.

"From people who want to use you." She said. I looked at her confused.

"What's so special about me? Huh? Why are people after me?" I asked her.

"Look Stella this isn't the right time to be talking about this." She said. I wiped my tears away trying to fix myself up.

"You never want to talk about it." I told her and she gave me a sorry look.

"My real parents are still out there aren't they?" I questioned her and she nodded. I sighed at her. "I'm not gonna ask you again what is so fucking special about me."

"Your parents were well know and people were threatened by you." She told me giving in.

"Threatened? Why?" I asked her.

"Stella I'm done talking about this. Now is not the right time." I couldn't believe how crazy she was being I just want answers. Then I felt my phone buzz. I looked at it to see Roman texted me saying he was here.

"I gotta go." I said walking past her.

"What. We're are you going?" She asked following me to the front door. I put my boots on and unlocked the door.

"Out." Was all I said and she walked away looking out the window to see Roman by the car smoking a cigarette.

"No your not leaving. Especially with him." She grabbed my arm. I pulled away form her.

"Yes I am." I said walking out of the house.