༒•Back to hell•༒

{Stella's POV}

I slowly opened my eyes to see the sunlight peaking through Roman's window. I scrunched my face up and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I felt a pair of hands around my waist tighten. I smiled to myself and turned around in Roman's arms to see he was still asleep. I took in his beautiful features. His hair was messy but it looked hot on him. I then nudge my nose into the crook of his neck his scent filling up my nose. He sighed heavily and moved his hands down so they were resting on my ass. I noticed he was awake.

"Morning." I said. He cuddled up to me more.

"Mmm... morning." He said groggy.

"We gotta get ready for school soon." I started to wiggle out of his grip and going to the bathroom to collect my clothes.

"Let's just skip and hang out here..." he sat up in his bed as his eyes stayed glued to my body as I got dressed in front of him. I looked back at him and got on the bed to straddle him. His hands held onto my waist holding me in place.

"I would love to but....we have to see Peter." He rolled his eyes at the thought of Peter.

He leaned in "You know...your the first girl to ever spend the night....with me...in my bed." He smirked planting sloppy kisses on my neck and collarbone. I knew what he was doing and wasn't gonna fall for it. Even though I wanted to so badly.

"I guess I'm special then."

"That you are." He smirked at me getting off his bed and to his closet to get dressed. He came out wearing black jeans and a dress shirt with a coat. He went over to his mirror in the bathroom and started to do his hair. After he was done we walked out of his house and to his car to drive me back to my place.

"Make it quick." Roman said sending me a wink as I got out of his car.

"Trust me I won't take as long as you did." I said shutting his passenger door and walked up to my house and unlocking it. I made it up to my room and put on a rusted shirt with a mesh top underneath it, black skirt and some fishnets.

 I made it up to my room and put on a rusted shirt with a mesh top underneath it, black skirt and some fishnets

I brushed my teeth and hair quickly then headed downstairs to put my boots on and grabbed my backpack. I walked out to see Roman smoking a cigarette. I rounded the car and got in. He threw his cigarette out the window. He pulled on my face to give me a kiss. I could taste the cigarette he had just smoked but it honestly didn't bother me. As long as it was him I didn't care.

"What was that for?" He started the car and drove to school.

"To let you know that your mine."

"Oh really?" I looked over at him as if he was messing with me.

"Oh yeah. I'm selfish. I want you all to myself." He said as he pulled into the school parking lot. I rolled my eyes at him not taking him seriously. After getting out of the car we walked to the front of the school together. I saw Peter was leaning against the brick wall smoking a cigarette looking at the other students that were passing him. We approached him and I took notice that people were staring at us more than usual. It made me uncomfortable.

"So any news from Destiny?" Roman asked Peter in hopes to have any answers.

"Im gonna stop by her house tonight and help her out with whatever ritual she's gonna do." Peter said throwing his cigarette on the ground stomping on it. He exhaled his last breath of smoke. Then the bell rung for first period. Everyone walking inside the school now.

"What are you guys up to? Carpooling now?" Peter nodded his head towards us. Fuck He saw me get out of Roman's car....oh god does he know something happen between me and Roman? Is that why people are looking at us? Fuck! I hope not! Man I suck at lying especially when it so fucking obvious.

"What?" Roman said trying to act confused.

"You both got out of the car together." Peter said looking at Roman for answers. His face was serious.

"Oh that. I just figured I'd pick her up she shouldn't be walking especially with that thing on the lose." Roman said shrugging his shoulders as the three of us started to walk our way up to the front doors of the school.

"Ahhh what time did you get her cause I was waiting around the corner at our spot to walk you to school and I didn't see your car Roman." Peter said looking back and forth between me and Roman. I didn't know what to say.

"I...I don't know. Didn't really pay attention to the time he picked me up." I said.

"What's your problem it's just a ride to school. Oh I'm sorry did you want one too? I'll be sure to ask next time." Roman said with a frown. He huffed and walked away from me and Peter. I stopped by my locker going through the books that I needed.

"What's his problem? I was just trying to make conversation?" Peter said hurt and shocked at his reaction. I laughed trying to ignore it.

"It's Roman what did you expect." I said trying to move on from the subject. "Hey does this mean you won't be joining us at the dance tonight?" I asked Peter.

"Shit I forgot that was tonight." He said as he went through his locker as well. I shut mine and looked over at him.

"Eh...you probably won't miss much." I said walking away to first period. I heard Peter quickly shut his locker and run after me.