༒•Wildlife•༒

{Peter's POV}

"Wow your quiet hirsute." She told me and I scrunched up my face not knowing what she was talking about.

"I'm sorry ma'am I'm not sure if I understand what you mean." I asked her with furrowed brows.

"Hairy. Hirsute means hairy." She smiled at me with a small chuckle.

"Ahh

"Ahh...didn't realize I was that hairy ma'am." I gave her an awkward smile while playing with my hair.

"No, I was just." But she was caught off guard at a small cat approaching her and meowing for her attention. "We'll look at what we have here." She said bending down to pet my cat.

"What's the name?" She asked with a light voice.

"Umm it's Casper." I told her and she laughed at the name.

"Do you know what brought me here Peter?" She finally asked me seeing if I knew anything.

"Should I know ma'am?" I frown at her not trying to fall for any of her tricks. I could feel Lynda tensing up next to me but tried my best to ignore it.

"Well I'm here because of the animal attacks." She said standing back up to look at me and not paying anymore attention to Casper. "Do you know any stories that have been going around about them?" She asked me. I laughed at her.

"Yeah I've heard some good ones from school." I said scratching my beard getting irritated but nervous with this conversation.

"I'm sure you have." She smirked at me. "By any chance Peter are you a werewolf?" She bluntly asked me. Tom looked over at her like she was crazy.

"Are you serious." Tom spoke up. And I tagged along with him and laughed. But she was serious. Then my smile faded.

"I'm sorry ma'am?" I asked her trying to play it off. Tom looked over at me and observed me as he continued to let dr. Chasserur continue with the questions. It looks like he had no idea what she was up to.

"When there's a full moon do you walk in the skin of a wolf?" She asked me again.

"No sirrr." I said then clearing my throat. "No ma'am." I corrected myself trying to be serious now.

"Okay." She said watching me closely.

"Can I ask why ma'am?" I was curious as to why she thought this. I know I'm not that hairy.

"Do you know Christian Wendell?" She asked me and the name hit me. Of course she would spill it to the sheriffs daughters and it going back to the police.

"I do ma'am." I admitted.

"She was the one that found the second body. It was Lisa Willoughby who was found. She goes to your school too." She mentioned. I was shocked she shared a class with me, Roman and Stella.

"I didn't ma'am." I said shocked.

"Yeah well do you know why Christian would think you were a werewolf?" She asked me.

"Well because I told her ma'am."

"And why did you tell her you were a werewolf?" She asked curious.

"My middle and index finger are the same length." I moved my hands up to show her. And she look intensely at them in disbelief.

"And this is supposed to be a sign of being a wolf?" She asked me.

"Yeah according to Christian. But I'm not an expert ma'am." I said shrugging it off.

"So you deny any allegations that your a werewolf." She asked making sure of my answer.

" yes ma'am there's not such thing." I told her giggling a bit. She was still serious and it made everything awkward.

"Do you actually believe that Peter?" She asked me.

"I thought it was a fact." I stated.

"So did you know Brook bluebell or Lisa Willoughby?" She asked me changing the subject. I shook my head no. And she waited for me to verbally answer. And I caught on.

"No ma'am." I told her.

"But a report was made by two cops saying you Peter rumancek, Roman Godfrey, and a Stella Maze were at Brook Bluebell's crime scene." She said looking at some papers that she was holding.

"We we're catching bugs ma'am." I told her joking with her. But she didn't seem amused. "Sorry for the joke but we were just trying to pay some respects to her ma'am." I finally said.

"Does Roman believe in werewolf's?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure what goes on in his head. But he's never mentioned anything like that to me before." I told her.

"Okay sounds good to me." She laughed at her own question. "Thank you for your time Peter."

"Anytime ma'am." I told her as she walked back to the truck with Tom and they drove off.

"We'll I guess we're not leaving anytime soon." Lynda said unpacking the car and walking back to the house. I shut the door close and walked into the house and grabbed my jacket.

"Where are you going?" Lynda asked me with concern.

"I'm gonna go meet up with Stella and Roman and let them know hemlock has a new guest." I told her about to head out the front door.

"Peter." My mom spoke up and I looked back at her while putting my jacket on.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Be carful. Don't go out looking for trouble. You gotta stay low okay." She told me and I nodded at her in agreement.

"I will mom." And with that I shut the door behind me and walked out and headed to walk my way to Roman's house. After 20 minutes of walking I finally made it up to his front door and knocked on it. Waiting for someone to answer. The doorknob shuffled and the door opened. I looked up to see Roman with an angry look on his face.

"Yeah?" He asked me.

"Is Stella here?" I asked Him and he nodded

"Is Stella here?" I asked Him and he nodded. "Good cause we need to talk." I told him and he stepped aside for me to walk in.