༒•Wolf•༒

{Stella's POV}

"He always gets nervous before the turn." She said looking over at her son. He gave a weak smile back at her while he started to take off his rings and necklace. He placed them in a small bowl that sat on the table. The sun started to set and Peter looked outside standing up. He opened the door.

"Show time." Roman said holding out his hand for me to take. I did and followed him outside. Lynda was right behind me. Peter stood away from us taking off his shirt.

"What's going on?" I asked quietly so Peter couldn't hear.

"A threesum." Roman smirked at me and hit my shoulder. My face got hot and red and I looked back at Peter to see him taking his pants off so he was standing in front of us completely naked.

 My face got hot and red and I looked back at Peter to see him taking his pants off so he was standing in front of us completely naked

"What does the g stand for?" Roman spoke up.

"Go suck an egg." Peter said flicking him off. And spitting in his hands running them through his hair.

"Darn." Roman snap his fingers.

"What?" I asked.

"I forgot to bring a frisbee." He joked at Peter earning a chuckle from Lynda.

"Don't joke." Lynda spoke up. Peter then groaned and start to stubble. You could hear his bones cracking as he fell to the ground. I stood in fear as Roman stood observing him intensely. Peter put his hands up to cover his eyes as he screamed out in pain. His eyes fell out and he looked up at us with bright yellow eyes. I stubble back in shock. Roman held onto me knowing I was getting sick at the sight of Peter. My eyes landed back on Peter to see his skin peeling off his hands and underneath the skin were paws. That's when his face started to rip apart and a snout appeared. He shook off the rest of his skin. There was fur underneath all his skin. And before I knew it a black wolf stood in front of me. He started to eat the skin that was on the ground.

 He started to eat the skin that was on the ground

"Peter?"

Roman crouch down eye level to see if the Wolf was still Peter

Roman crouch down eye level to see if the Wolf was still Peter. The wolf looked up and his head turned around and jumped over a log and ran into the forest.

"Holy shit. My best friend is a fucking wolf." I said nervously.

"It's okay Stella he's fine he knows what he is doing." Lynda said patting my back and walking inside. I was trying to catch my breath. Roman got up and walked over to me.

"Let's go inside and wait for him to come back." I followed him inside to see Lynda making us drinks now. We sat on the couch next to each other.

"Here you go." She said setting drinks on the coffee table in front of us. Roman pulled out a blunt and put it between his lips.

"So what are your plans now?" She asked.

"Wait for Peter to come back." Roman said exhaling the smoke and handing it to Lynda. She accepted and took a hit.

"It's gonna be a while before he comes back. It won't be until morning." She said looking over at us. "Does your aunt know your here Stella?"

I looked over at her with wide eyes. "No she doesn't Umm. And I don't." I started to say.

"Don't worry I won't tell her. She didn't want you to know about Peter." She said and I was confused.

"She knew what Peter was? Why didn't she want me to know?" I asked feeling betrayed by my aunt.

"Because she wanted to be the one to tell you about all the supernatural stuff. Has she spoken to you about your parents yet?" She said smoking still and finally giving it back to Roman.

"No she doesn't like to talk about it. I try to talk about them but she always wants to change the subject. I just want to know what they were like." I said looking at her for answers. She sipped on her drink.

"I'm sorry I wish I could tell you but she should be the one to explain everything. I'm sure she'll tell you when the times right."She got up off the couch. "I'm gonna head to bed if you guys are going to wait for Peter make yourself comfortable. The bathroom is down the hall and we have some extra pillows and blankets in the closet." She told us then left. Once her door shut Roman looked at me.

"Seeing as your tall I'll let you sleep on the couch." I giggled as I got up and sat on the reclining chair Roman turned off the light and laid down too.

"You know you don't have to sleep over there." He spoke up and I froze hearing his words.

"You just want to make a move on me rich boy." I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I promise I won't bite." I smirked at him. I slowly got up and made my way to where he was laying. I sat on his hips and leaned down close to his ear

"Awe that's too bad...I'm into that." I said pulling away and laying beside him. My face in the crook of his neck. His cologne filling up my nose. His scent was so intoxicating it made me feel high but at the same time it was soothing.

"I mean I can do more than that if you want." He said snaking his long arms around my waist his one hand gripping my ass. His touch made me tingle. I intertwined my hand into his hair making him look at me. Our noses barely touching.

"What does Roman Godfrey want with me?" I asked wanting to know his intentions. I could feel his smirk appearing.

"To know what you are." He said again. I huffed.

"I'm nothing special Roman. I'm just some new girl in this town."

"I doubt it." He said pulling me closer to him.