༒•Heating Up•༒

{Stella's POV}

"What are you doing?" He asked sternly.

"I don't know what your talking about." I giggled and Roman let go of my foot.

"Mhmm." He hummed not amused.

"This feels good. Thank you I really needed it."

"Your welcome." He said as he started to move around to grab a rag dunking it into the water and grabbed a bottle of body wash squeezing it onto the rag. He rubbed it together to make it bubble up. He motioned with his finger for me to get closer so I did. He turned me around so my back was pressed up against his chest. He moved my hair to the side and began rubbing the rag over my shoulders. After my shoulders he then washed my chest. I moaned at how good it felt to be touched. Not thinking much of it.

"Looks like someones enjoying themselves a little too much." Roman said in my ear. I could practically feel his smirk. He Dunked the rag back into the water and placed it on chest again but this time getting closer to my boobs. The roughness felt good. I could feel myself getting wet.

"So what if I am." I said placing my hand on his thigh. He quickly moved his hand up to my neck to pull my head back so I could see him. His fingers held on to my neck tightly.

"If you don't stop...." He spoke harshly. I gave him an evil smile, he was turning me on and I was starting to like it.

"What would you do?" I said calling his bluff. I turned around and sat on his lap as his hands gripped my hips.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He said as I saw his eyes trail down to my chest.

"Like what you see?" I asked in a sexy tone. I looked down at myself to see the bubbles running down my boobs. This was every guys wet dream if I was completely honest. His brow lifted up at my sudden mood change.

"I do..." He said looking back up at my eyes. His hands gripping tighter on my hips causing me to shift a little. I rested my hands on the back of his neck. I slowly leaned in.

"Show me what you think about doing to me." I asked him. Remembering our conversation we had in the car. He finally connected our lips together. His lips felt so soft on mine as our kiss grew more intense he grazed his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance so I opened my mouth. His tongue fighting for dominance. I felt his erection grow underneath me as he moved his hand up my stomach to grab ahold of one of my boobs. Our hips grinding together causing me to moan into our kiss.

"Fuck Stella..." Roman said as he broke our kiss to trail kisses down my neck and to my boobs. He sucked on one of them while he played with the other.

"Mhhhm...Roman..." I gasped out from the pleasure this boy was giving me. I wanted more I needed to feel more of him.

"Your so fucking hot..." he said in a raspy voice. He held onto my face as I kissed his lips once more.

"You really want to know what I think about doing to you?" He asked looking down at my body then back up to my eyes

"You really want to know what I think about doing to you?" He asked looking down at my body then back up to my eyes. I bit my lip in anticipation.

"Yes." I said shyly and he smirked at me. He grabbed my ass tightly and picked me up. As we got out of the bathtub and back into his room. He laid me down on his bed and climbed on top of me our lips crashing together again. He moved my legs apart and sat in between them.

"I wanna know..." He began to say while he was tracing his fingers down my stomach. "What you feel like." He said finally touching my wet folds and putting his middle and ring finger inside of me. I felt a small pressure inside of me.

"Mhmm." I moaned out. He looked down at my entrance as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. He leaned on his left arm for support then looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck your so tight kitten." He hummed seductively. I felt myself loosen up a bit around his fingers.

"Ahhh fuck....Roman." I gasped at the sudden change in pleasure. His free hand wrapped around my throat as he continued.

"I also thought about...." He trailed off still suddenly pulling his fingers out of me leaving me hot and bothered. "What you taste like." He looked up at me licking his fingers off that were drenched with my wetness. He smirked at me. I squirmed under him in frustration. "Use your words kitten?" He asked nipping on my neck.

"I want more please." He pulled away running his hand through his hair. He leaned down separating my legs even more so his lips and tongue can attack my pussy. I bit my bottom lip to try and contain my loud moans. His hands wrap around my waist to try and hold me in place. I clenched onto his silky bed sheets as he devoured me. His tongue making its way in and out of me.

"Fuckkk..Ro." I moaned out as I felt a tingle in the bottom of my stomach grow. His pace picked up as he then began to rub circles on my clit. My insides clenched and tightened indicating I came. He pulled away and whipped his mouth off.

"Fuck that was some good pussy." Roman said satisfied. I felt my cheeks get hot at his comment. "Common let's get some sleep. I bet your sleepy after everything." He smirked at me and helped me get under the blankets with him.We cuddled up to each other and quickly fell asleep.