༒•Relax•༒

{Stella's POV}

After the trip to Destiny's mine and Roman's car ride was fine. I looked down at my phone to see it was 3 am and honestly my aunt is probably still up and pissed off at me for leaving. But I don't care about that because I'm still freaking the fuck out about the big gash that was on my leg then disappearing. I noticed Roman's gaze on me.

"Eyes on the road Godfrey." I said looking out on the empty road.

"What...I can't help it." He said getting defensive. Once he stopped at a red light Roman turned to look at me this time his large fingers were on my chin making me look at him. His touch sending butterflies to my stomach.

"You should come over tonight." He softly spoke. I blushed at the thought.

"My aunt would kill me." I tried avoid giving him an answer. I looked back ahead of us to ignore whatever thought that we're going through his mind.

"Common I promise I'll behave." He said pulling at my chin again so I was looking back at him. I rolled my eyes. He was too dame cute for me to say no to and he knew that. It's funny because boys never had this affect on me. The feelings I get when I'm around Roman was honestly terrifying. I bit my lip as I was in a deep thought.

"Fine...your place it is. But no funny business Mr. Godfrey." I said sternly.

"I promise....That is unless you say otherwise." He gave me a wink as he drove off once the light turned back to green.

"Is that the only thing you think about?" I asked laughing at him.

"Look at you.....how can I not think about it." He shrugged.

"Wow I didn't think you thought about me in a sexual way."

"It's weird I never really think about other girls I just do whatever but with you.....It's like I can't get you out of my head." He admitted. I stayed quiet as we pulled up to his house. We got out of the car his arm wrapping around me as we approached the front door. Once in Roman pulled on my hand and lead me up the stairs and to his room. I sat on his bed as he went straight for the bathroom. As I waited for him to come back my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket to see a text from Peter. As I was replying back to Peter I heard the sound of water.

Peter
Hey are you home yet?

Stella
Yep made it home safe!

After I sent my text I heard Roman's footsteps emerging from the bathroom. "Come." Roman spoke up. I looked up from my phone to see him only wearing his pants. Without hesitation I got up off his bed leaving my phone behind and walking over to him. He pulled me into his bathroom. I saw that he made me a bath and it looked so perfect. There were bubbles and candles on the edge of the tub. I smiled at his sweet gesture.

"I thought maybe this would help you relax a bit

"I thought maybe this would help you relax a bit." He spoke closing the gap between us. My back against his bare chest. He hovered over me as his hands made there way up my shoulders. He began to slowly massage them. The cold metal from his rings sent goosebumps to my skin. I leaned my head back making my neck becoming exposed for him. Roman leaned his head down in the crook of my neck. Feeling his hot breath against my skin. My core starting to throb for his attention. His hands stopped and moved down to the bottom of my shirt. His soft lips lightly touching my neck every so often as he began to pull my shirt up and over my head. Once it was off he turned me around so I could face him. He got down on his knees to unbutton my pants and in doing so I stepped out of them to help him. I now stood there in my black lace underwear and matching bra. Roman got back up and towered over me once again his face was even closer to mine. Our noses were touching, his eyes stayed glued to mine. He moved his hands up my back to unhook my bra then sliding it off me. He threw it on the floor. His fingers now sliding in the band of my lace thong pulling it down. I stood naked and vulnerable right in front of him. He finally looked down at my body admiring it. He licked his lips and took my hand to guide me to the large tub. He helped me in and once in I sat down emerging in the hot water my body started to warm up making me feel cozy and good. I shut my eyes leaning back against the tub. I heard Roman shuffling in the distance but didn't pay any mind to it until I felt the water shift. I slowly open my eyes to see Roman sitting right in front of me he ran his wet hand through his soft hair. I arched my brows surprised by his actions.

"What? I can't relax too?" He asked me with a smirk on his face.

"No I don't mind."I said with a small smile. Seeing as Roman was too damn tall his legs intertwined with mine.

"Good...." He said leaning his head back to enjoy himself too. We sat in salience for a few minutes until I started to get bored. I started thinking of anyway to mess with him. So I kept my eyes shut and slowly moved my right foot up against Roman's leg but before I could reach his thigh I felt his large hand grab my foot. I looked up to see him staring daggers at me. I smirked at him.