༒•The Cops•༒

{Stella's POV}

"You should've told me you were into the pregnant thing. I could've hooked you up." Roman smirked but clearly in anger.

"Roman, she's your cousin!" Peter expressed throwing his hands up in defense.

"I don't like secrets." Roman said with gritted teeth. I heard the cops open and shut their car door.

"Hey, you might as well get your tight ass out here because if I have to go in there I'm gonna be real pissed." The cop yelled.

"Just go deal with it Rome please." I pleaded. He looked down at me.

"Only because you said the magic word." He smirked and winked at me then started walking out of the mill.

"Thank god." I said relieved.

"What the hell was that?" Peter observed. I was speechless as to why he was upset with me then he shook his head and walked away towards a broken window. I followed behind him.

"What do you mean?"

"Him winking and looking at you all the time? And...and now you got a nickname for him?"

"I don't know Roman looks at every girl and winks I can't help that." I said trying to play it off as if it was nothing.

"I just don't want you getting hurt. I want you to stay away from him Stella." Peter told me. He was starting to sound like my aunt.

"I can take care of myself Peter." He put his arm around me as his blue eyes stared into mine.

"I know you can." He said but heard commotion outside with Roman and the cops. We watched through the broken window.

"Come on. Do the weird roofie eye thing." Peter whispered, but unfortunately the cops weren't putting up with Roman's shit this time. They were arresting him.

"Fuck." I said pulling Peter's arm off my shoulder and walking away.

"Where are you going." I ignored Peter and continued walking.

"Stella!"

"I'm going after him I'm not gonna be stuck here." I huffed and continued out of the mill and up to the two cops that were getting ready to put Roman into their car.

"We'll look at this." The chubby cop said holding onto his belt with a smirk plastered on his face. Roman stared deeply at me.

"Looks like we interrupted something. Sorry to kill the mood but we have orders to follow sweetheart." The skinny cop said. I smiled at them.

"Oh come on. Is there anyway you guys could forget we where ever here?" I asked looking at them with puppy dog eyes. Roman didn't look too pleased that i was trying to charm the cops.

"No can do sweetie." The cop said.

"Awe please. We'll leave right away." I said playing with the cops star that was pinned to his uniform. Trying to flirt with him.

"Do you have a ride other than this guy?" The chubby cop spoke up.

"No that's why I need you to let him go for me." I smirked.

"We'll looks like you'll have to come with us then." The chubby cop said pulling out his handcuffs and turning me around and putting them on me.

"Ouch not so fucking tight." I squealed out in pain. Roman rolled his eyes at me as the skinny cop pushes him into the car and then took me and pushed me into the seat next to Roman. They shut the door and Roman looked over at me.

"Why would you do that?" He asked me.

"Why didn't you do your eye trick?" I asked raising my eyebrow. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah okay I'm an asshole I know but I would've gotten ride of them. Plus you tried flirting with them." He pointing out. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah we'll I'm not walking home and I thought it would work." I said turning my head to face the window to ignore his presents. The cops got in and buckled up. They turned the sirens off and drove out of the gate and onto the road.

"Hey I'm sorry." He said, but I continue to ignore him. "Baby?" He whispered in my ear as he leaned his head on mine. I huffed and looked over at him.

"What?"

"You look sexy in the back of a cop car. Especially with your hands being cuffed." He said lowering his head so his lips found my neck. He slowly kissed it sending a heat down to my core.

"Hey quit it you two!" The cop said banging on the cage that separated us. Roman sat up with a smirk.

"My aunt is going to fucking kill me." I said realizing what I just fucking did.

"Hey don't even worry about it just blame it on me." He offered. I smiled at him and shook my head no at him.

"I wont have to she's going to assume it was your fault already but scold me for even hanging out with you." I huffed knowing exactly how this is going to go down. "I'm going to be grounded for the rest of my life." I said in annoyance.

"We'll maybe she'll forget about it in a few days..." Roman went on to say but I laughed at him.

"A few days...yeah right try months."

"We'll all I know is that she can't keep me away from you." His voice was smooth and sexy.

"Oh yeah?" I questioned him.

"Yeah I'll either sneak you out or I'll just sneak in." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Your bad." I said giggling at him.

"I know." He said winking at me.

"Sometimes I think you like getting me in trouble." I said.

"Hmmm maybe...just a little." He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Your too cute." I said kissing the top of his head.

"Only for you baby doll." After a few minutes of the chubby cop driving around he finally pulls up into the police stations parking lot. He parked the car and they both got out.