༒•Phone Call•༒

{Stella's POV}

Once home I quickly got out of my aunts car and headed inside running up the stairs. I heard my aunt trying to follow behind me.

"You know your done seeing him....right....I don't want you near him ever again STELLA DO YOU HEAR ME?" She yelled as her footsteps got louder on the stairs. As I made it to the top of the stairs I turned around to see her standing in the middle of the staircase looking up at me.

"You can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"As long as you live under my roof you'll listen to me and my rules Stella." She said firing back at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Are you afraid of me finding out something? Or are you afraid I might actually be happy with someone? Please just tell me the real reason you don't want me around him?" I asked.

"No...Tell me what you were doing there...at the mill with him?" She said and I sighed. Did she even listen to what I just said to her?

"Wow." I said in disbelief. "Do you even care about me and what I want?" I said getting mad.

"Of course I do. That's all I ever think about. Why do you think I'm telling you to stay away from him Stella he's no good for you." She said in shock and trying to sympathize with me.

"Does it matter what we were doing there because your just gonna tell me that I can't see him anymore and that I'm grounded...so I'm going to bed." I said giving up on this conversation. I turn around to my room slamming my door shut and locking it. I laid down on my bed trying to relax. Then remembering that I needed to call Roman. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and went through my contacts and called Roman. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hey baby." His voice sounded deep and sexy. I bit my lip as I blushed at the name.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Did you just get home?" He asked. I sat up and walked towards my dresser.

"Yeah I did." I sighed looking through my drawers to find some comfy cloths to wear to bed.

"What's wrong? You sound upset?"

"I just had a big fight with my aunt is all." I told him as I placed my clothes down on my bed as I began to remove my shoes and socks.

"Awe I'm sorry baby." He told me.

"It's okay nothing I can't handle. What are you doing?" I asked him as I then began to remove my skirt and top.

"Laying in bed talking to you.....what are you doing...your making a tone of noise are you okay?" He laughed at me.

"Oh I'm just getting changing into my pj's sorry." I said as I now took off my bra and stood completely naked in my room.

"Mmhmm...are you already changed?" He asked. I giggled at him as I discarded my clothes into my empty laundry basket.

"Nope. Just took my clothes off." I told him.

"Damn princess I wish I was there with you." He huffed on the other line. I looked at myself in my full size mirror and smirked thinking of how I could tease this boy.

"Yeah...I wish you were here too because I'm feeling very needy and lonely." I whined.

"Stella..." he began to say but I quickly cut him off.

"Roman...I really want youuuu...I need you baby." I said as I laid down on my bed looking up at my blank ceiling.

"Fuck Stella....I don't have my car back yet." He said disappointed.

"We'll I guess I'll just have to..."

"Don't you dare think about it." He spoke up.

"Too late." I slurred into the phone as I slowly rubbed circles on my clit.

"Stella." Roman said frustrated.

"Help me Ro." I moaned.

"What? Help you get off without me there. No I don't think so." He said sternly.

"Fine I'll just hang up then if you won't help."

"Wait...wait...wait." He said eagerly. I smirked knowing he gave in.

"Soooo....you'll help me." I asked seductively as I continued rubbing circles again.

"Fine... I want you to finger yourself." He told me so I moved my fingers up inside myself.

"Fuck Roman." I gasped out.

"I bet you wish it was me touching you. Licking and kissing every inch of your beautiful body." He said. I gasped again feeling a small buildup form.

"Yes I do." I moaned.

"And I bet you wish I could be fucking that tight little pussy of yours too." His raspy voice said. I threw my head back in pleasure from his words.

"Mhhmm Roman." I grunted as I could barley hold onto the phone for much longer.

"That's it baby faster." He said as his voice gasped for air making me realize he was also getting off too.

"I'm so fucking wet for you Roman." I pouted wishing he was here with me.

"Fuck Stella."

"Im close Roman." I moaned trying to keep up the pace I was going at feeling my stomach tighten up.

"Me too fuck." He gasped out. "Okay cum baby." He said which instantly brought me to my orgasm. I stayed there on my bed trying to catch my breath.

"Hmm....thank you Roman." I huffed out.

"Yeah...Im gonna go clean up baby. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" He said sweetly to me.

"Okay goodnight Roman." I said getting up off my bed.

"Goodnight baby." He said and we both hung up. I then got dressed and went to the bathroom to clean up. After I was done washing my face and teeth I plugged my phone in to charge and got under my blankets to go to sleep.