༒•Fun Fun Fun •༒

{Roman's POV}

"Nice." Peter said going back to what he was doing. I took a sniff of the panties then saw jealousy wash over Stella's face. I winked at her as I shoved the underwear into my pocket. She crossed her arms and walked over to me. She looked over my shoulder to see if Peter was looking. Once she felt comfortable enough she stepped closer to me.

"If you take those then you can't have these." She said as she moved her hands up her skirt and pulled down her own panties, stepping out of them she picked them up. Lifting them up for me. My face grew serious. Peter could turn around at any moment and see Stella's red lacy thong. I tried to snatch them out of her hand.

"Ahhh." She said pulling them away from me. I sighed and pulled the pink ones out and put them back in the dresser. Then I grabbed Stella's and smirked at her because I caught them this time. She walked away to go help Peter look for stuff. She turned her head to stare at me as I sniffed her red lace panties. God it smelt so fucking good and I bet she was getting wet at the sight she was seeing. How badly I wanted to fuck her right now. She blushed looking away. I stuffed the thong into my pocket.

"Cool Roman Godfrey in my house." A girl spoke up. We all frantically turned around to see Lisa's little sister standing in the door way.

"Ummm." Peter cleared his throat as I ran a hand through my hair. "We're looking for mail that Lisa might have laying around." Peter said.

"Why?"

"We think someone killed her." Stella spoke up.

"Someone like you?" She said towards me.

"Touché." I told her smiling a bit.

"Shut the fuck up." Peter said sternly. I shrugged at him as he was taking this too seriously.

"Did you guys dig up my sister?" She asked walking into the room. Stella shifted awkwardly. "I don't care was just curious." She walked over to the dresser pushing the drawers in that I left open. "My mom is taking Gary to be put down."

"What?" Stella asked.

"Gary. Lisa's dog." She said pointing at a picture of him on the wall. "Mom can't handle having a dog around and my dad can't handle the fact that having the dog Lisa loved with new owners." She continued. Peter, Stella and I all looked at each other not knowing what to do or say. "Seems a bit much for a dog." She walked to a small area on Lisa's deal.

"Yeah it does." I said.

"You guys forgot to look over here." She said picking up a small paper. "Is this what you were looking for?" She handed me a black invitation with silver letters written on it.

"Fun, fun, fun." Peter mumbled looking over my shoulder reading the paper in my hand.

Stella doing the same. "What the hell is castle Godfrey?" She asked looking up at me with those hazel eyes.

"The mill. That's what people call the steel mill." I informed them.

"Thanks this is helpful." Peter spoke to Lisa's sister and she nodded at us. "We should go."

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Why are you guys looking for who did this anyway?" Lisa's sister asked.

"Because when we find who did this he's joining Gary." I pointed at the picture on the wall and gave her a wink. We walked out of the house and back to my car.

"Now can we go get food?" Stella asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine let's go." I said driving us to go get some burritos. Once we got our food we parked and ate on the hood of my car. I held the invitation in my hand playing with it.

"I need to know your taking this seriously as I am?" Peter asked.

"My name is on this. This thing put my name on it." I pointed out to him.

"Family name." Peter corrected me. As he took another bite of his burrito.

"This matters to me as much as it matters to you." I said angry looking at him. "But if you end up in jail, you better reconsider that hair..... I'm just saying." I laughed.

"I'll just point them towards your lips." Peter said eating more of his burrito.

"Ohhh?" Then I made smooching noises at him. We all laughed.

"Do you think everything happens for a reason?" Stella spoke up. We both look at her as she was sitting between us on the hood.

"I try not to think about it

"I try not to think about it." Peter said looking at Stella's exposed legs. Remembering she wasn't wearing anything under that skirt. I licked my lips as I finished my burrito.

"So what now?" Peter asked looking away from Stella. I tried to take this opportunity to split up with Peter so I could be with Stella.

"We can reconvene later....go to the mill?" I asked. Stella finished her burrito getting up off the hood. She turned to face us taking mine and Peters trash. She walked away to throw it all out. My gaze left Peter's to look at Stella. It was starting to seem like Peter was taking an interest in her. I heard Peter cough causing me to look at him.

"What? Is that a problem?" I asked. He shook his head no then Stella was coming back to us. I stood up getting ready to ditch Peter.

"Hey Stella what do you have planned for the day?" Peter asked. What the fuck is he doing? I looked between the both of them seeing what she would say.

"Umm...I don't know I think my aunt was going to take me out for dinner later..why what's up?" She asked bubbly.

"Just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out is all?"

"We'll I would love to but I'll have to reschedule."She told him.