༒•Another Death•༒

{Stella's POV}

After we left Roman's house for him to get changed we went to school. It was really boring without Peter. The day went by quick but a lot of people were talking about the dance thats coming up. Once school let out I walked out to see Roman leaning up against the brick wall smoking a cigarette as always. I approached him.

"You know those things can kill you right." I said joking at him and he rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm living life to its fullest." He joked back putting his cigarette out on the wall.

"Have you heard from Peter?" I asked him. He looked off into the distance.

"Yeah he's over there waiting for us." He gestured. I saw Peter and he waved at us. We walked over to him.

"You guys going to the dance this Friday?" Peter asked us seeing a flyer posted on the tree near us.

"Yeah I'm taking Letha. Are you going?" He asked Peter.

"Nah."

"What about you?" Roman asked me.

"No it's really not my thing." I said.

"What a costume party. Come on y'all can't leave me alone at the dance." He asked looking at the both of us. We both caved in and agreed to go.

Roman gave us a smirk. "Good I'll pick you both up Friday night." He said leaving me and Peter alone.

"We'll I guess we better get going." Peter said and we both walked off.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked to see if he was doing better.

"I'm good now after my nap." He said smiling.

"Well I'm still mad at you for not telling me." I said hitting his shoulder lightly.

" I know...I'm sorry." He said trailing off. "So when we're you going to tell me about you and Roman?" He questioned me. I looked over at him with a confused look.

"What are you talking about." I asked him.

"You both were cuddling on my couch this morning." He sounded upset.

"Oh that wasn't anything were just friends." I said calmly.

"Got you." He said as we made it to my house. I sat my bag on the steps and sat down and Peter followed my actions. I rested my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You said you smelt something out there." I said But quickly was interrupted by Roman's car speeding around the corner and into my drive way. He got out angry. Me and Peter had a worried look on our faces. "What's wrong?" I asked Roman getting up quickly.

"I just got a call from Letha there was another death last night." He said looking at Peter with a stern look. Peter looked up at him with a shocked expression.

"Holy shit. Who was it?" I asked Roman and he ignored me.

"They think it's you." Roman said. Peter huffed and got up to walk away from us.

"Where are you going?" Roman asked him.

"Home." He said calmly.

"Peter." I said stopping him. "We need to do something." I told him with a serious look on my face.

"Like what? We can't do anything." He said walking past me. I looked back at Roman in disbelief.

"What the hell are we going to do?" I asked him looking for answers.

"I don't know but we have to find this thing that's killing all these girls." He said looking at me as if he figured out something. "There girls." He said.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"The people that died have been girls so far." He said trying to connect the deaths together.

"Yeah so what your saying there's a animal on the lose attacking only girls." I told him. He looked at me as if I was a smart ass.

"Come with me." He said and he walked back to his car. I followed him getting into his car and he drove off to his house.

{Peter's POV}

"We'll lets go then pack light." Lynda told me carrying some stuff out to the car. I couldn't believe we were leaving hemlock grove this quick. I hate doing this. I didn't want to leave but knew it wouldn't end with the deaths and people blaming me for it. I packed a box up with a few things and headed up the long flight of stairs to the car we're my mom sighed.

"You know I'm gonna miss this place." She said looking at me with concern.

"Yeah I'm gonna miss it too." I told her as I heard a car pull up behind us.

"You mean Stella." She said with a smile.

"What?"

"You'll miss Stella you mean. You never cared about a town before it's Stella you'll miss." She said finally turning around. And she was right I'll miss her. "Oh shit." She muttered under her breath. I turned around to see what she was looking at. It was a police truck parked a few feet away from our car.

"You know what to do sweet and simple get them out of here quickly." She said taking the box from my hand as the sheriff Tom got out of his truck and a small girl got out of the passenger side of the truck. The both approached me and my mom.

"Peter rumancek?" The lady speaks up.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Sorry to bother you. I promise we won't take up too much of your time just have to ask you a few questions." She said looking at the boxes in my moms hand and leaned her head around to see a few in the back of the car. "Unpacking or packing up?" She questions us.

"Just going through some things ma'am." I told her shortly. She nodded at me and continued.

"Well I'm Dr. Clementine Chasseur. Special agent with the US fish and Wildlife service." She said holding her hand out for me to shake. So I did with a firm grip.

 So I did with a firm grip