༒•First Bell•༒

{Stella's POV}

We walked out of the office with our papers matching up classes that we had together and sure enough we had all but two together.

"Damn all but two classes." He shook his head giving me my paper back and we walked to our lockers putting some stuff away in them. First bell rung and then I heard big footsteps come into the hallway. I turned my head to see a tall girl with black hair covering her face. Her hands had bandages and she had a phone on a chain around her neck. I saw how the kids were talking about her as she passed by them and it made me feel bad.

 I saw how the kids were talking about her as she passed by them and it made me feel bad

"Hey you ready?" I heard Peter speak up And I looked over at him.

"Yeah let's go." I said closing my locker to follow him to first period. He seemed to know where to go so I didn't question him. We walked in and sat in the second row in the far back. He was on the right side of me. We waited for the rest of the class to get here. And then I saw him. The same boy with those green eyes. He walked in staring at me as he made his way over to me and sat on the left side of me.

I rolled my eyes not wanting to be near him

I rolled my eyes not wanting to be near him. The bell rung and the teacher walked in.

"Alright class take a seat and pull out your book that is under your desk. You all should of read at least the first five chapters over summer." The teacher instructed us. Most of my peers groaned not wanting to do anything. I reached down for my book slowly catching a glance at mr green eyes. For once he wasn't focused on me.

"Hey pssst." I heard a small whisper. I turned to look over at Peter to see him leaning close to me not wanting to get caught.

"Yeah?"

"Did you read this book?" I shook my head no and he looked relieved to know that he wasn't the only one that didn't read the book. I giggled softly at how dumb he could be at times. Most of the class consisted of filling out a paper with a bunch of questions about the book. It went by pretty quick and then the bell went off. I grabbed my bag and got up walking to the teachers desk to give him my paper that was now filled out. Then I was out of the class and at my locker. I heard footsteps run up behind me and saw it was Peter.

"Hey I'll catch up with you after second period." He said skipping his locker.

"Yeah I'll catch ya later." I said closing my locker. I turn around to walk to my next class to see green eyes staring at me. Or should I say my exposed legs. I moved my fingers along my skirt making sure you couldn't see anything. I tried to Ignore his gaze and continue to my second class. Once I made it in the room I sat down in the back relieved that I didn't have to see him for the next 40 minutes. All my classes were pretty easy and it was lunch now. I didn't feel like eating so I was walking in the hallway and was turning a corner as I bumped into someone. Their books falling to the ground.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Here let me help you." I said helping whoever it was and giving them their books back to see it was the very tall girl I had seen earlier. She started to type something into her phone.

"It's okay. Thank you for helping me." An electronic voice said. I smiled at her.

"Of course anytime. What's your name by the way. I'm new here and don't have many friends."

"My name is Shelly. Shelly Godfrey." I froze when I heard the last name. This couldn't be she seemed way to polite and nice. I smiled at her like it didn't bother me.

"We'll nice to meet you Shelly. My names is Stella. Stella Maze." I told the girl and she gave me a smile her hair covered half her face. I heard footsteps come up behind me and then stopped right next to Shelly.

"Is everything okay sis?" The green eyed boy said. Oh my god he's the other Godfrey. Now I really felt intimidated. I felt his eyes on me and I noticed but looked at the ground.

"Yes Roman everything is okay she was just helping me." The electronic voice spoke up.

"We'll I should get going I'll see you around Shelly." I told her walking around the two of them. I heard them talk behind me until I was too far away to hear them. I saw Peter outside sitting on the wall and I walked over to him.

"Hey" I said getting his attention.

"Hi." He said and I sat next to him on the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked to see what he was doing in his notebook.

"Drawing something I saw in my dream." He said showing me it.

"Wow your really good. I mean look at all the details." I said taking a better look at it until I released that I saw this in my dream too. I froze just looking at it.

"Thanks.. I use to...hey is everything okay?" He asked me I didn't budge or even look at him I was thinking of my dream I touched my arm where my bruise was and it hurt like hell. "Hey Stella." Peter said snapping his fingers in my face I finally looked at him.

"Yeah I'm good.. I Umm just seen this somewhere that's all." I said getting up.

"Really where?" He asked me I snapped my head in his direction.

"It's not  important. I'm gonna head back inside the bell is gonna ring soon." I said walking into the building.