༒•The Talk•༒

{Stella's POV}

As I was looking at the map Roman had on the pool table he marked off the two spots the bodies were found. Along with a picture of each one of the girls.

"So are we trying to find out similarities of the girls and the spots they were found at?" I asked Roman and he nodded. He looked upset and I knew it was because Peter keeps bailing on us when we're trying to figure out these attacks.

"Yeah Peter told us that..." before he could finish there was a knock on his door. "Hold on." He said running his hand through his hair as he walked away to answer it. I continued to try and find any connections. After a few minutes Roman came back into the room behind him was Peter.

"Peter....What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him out of curiosity seeing as he didn't want to help us earlier.

"Look I get it y'all are mad at me for running off a second time but I think I have some answers. Not to mention we have a new visitor in hemlock." He told me and Roman as we gave him a worried look.

"Who?" Roman asked eager to know.

"Dr Chasseur." Peter spoke up. Me and Roman looked at each other then back at Peter.

"Okay why the hell do I care about a doctor?" Roman asked him with an attitude and crossing his arms.

"Well seeing as she's helping the sheriffs figure out the attacks and her being in the US fish and wildlife service we should all care." Peter said taking a seat near the window that had a seat attached to it.

"Wait so your telling me that the sheriffs brought in someone that specialize in...."Peter gave me a look.

"Yeah and that I might be in serious trouble if she figures out I'm a fucking wolf." He explains getting upset.

"Wait how do you know all of this?" Roman asked sitting on the pool table next to me.

"Because she came by my house questioning me about the attacks." He told us.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

"So what do we do if your even going to help us this time." Roman spoke up still upset with Peter.

"I will because now my life depends on it. I need to clear my name and find whoever the hell is doing this." Roman got up off the table and walked to the kitchen and came back with a beer. He played with the eight ball on the pool table as Peter continued to talk.

"I need to find a scent or any answers so I have a plan." Peter spoke up looking out of the window.

"Okay so what is it?" Roman asked taking a sip of his beer. He looked over at me to see I was pouting my lips indicating that I wanted a beer too. He rolled his eyes at me and handed me his beer. I smirked at him and took a sip of his cold beer.

"We're gonna dig up Lisa Willoughby's body." Peter said. I shot him a glare.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked him in disbelief.

"It's the only way Stella." He told me and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He was staring at Roman and me looking for our answers.

"Are you sure that will work?" Roman spoke up. I gave him a glare too.

"Yes." Peter said with confidence.

"Well fuck me I guess. When do you wanna go dig up her body?" I asked giving Roman his beer back. I could feel his eyes on me. He took the beer from me. His fingers lightly touching mine sending shivers down my spine. He noticed and smirked at me.

"Tonight...we need to do it as soon as possible. Before the cops can make anymore moves." Peter said standing up.

"Okay sounds like a plan then." Roman said getting up off the pool table.

"Meet me at the graveyard at midnight. I'm gonna go talk to destiny because we're gonna need her help too." Peter said. I looked up at him. "Oh and remember that freshman Christian? The one who spread the rumors of me being a wolf?" Peter spoke up again before leaving.

"Yeah." Me and Roman both said at the same time.

"She's the one that found Lisa Willoughby's body."

"Damn she's gonna be even more fucked up." Roman laughed at his own joke and I gave him a side elbow to the stomach. "What?" He asked and I looked back at Peter.

"Alright be safe Peter." I told him as he was about to leave.

{Unknown POV}

As I approached my own home and opened the door I could smell a wretched Oder. But it was quickly overtaken by a familiar smell. One I haven't smelt in years. It gave me the shivers. My heels clicking as I walk more into my home to see where this scent came from. I found myself in the game room and saw my son and two people I have never seen before in my life. The brown shaggy haired boy was on his way out but stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

"Hunny I didn't know you were having visitors?" I spoke up startling him a bit.

"Sorry mom they were just leaving." Roman spoke up and the shaggy haired boy left the house as he walked by me. His Oder was like a wet dog and I rolled my eyes. Why must my son befriend a fucking werewolf. Fucking gypsy. But Roman was about to walk his lady friend out when they passed by me and I quickly stopped them.

"No need to darling. I was actually going to make us some dinner please have her stay and join us." I smiled patting his shoulder and walking away. Her scent filled up my nose. I have finally found one!