༒•Dream•༒

{Stella's POV}

"It's okay we have all day." Roman said puffing out the smoke he had just inhaled.

"Um I was physically in the dream but I wasn't myself I was the girl. I remember being in the small house terrified at whatever was after me or the girl and then all of a sudden being dragged out hitting my arm on the corner of the house. And then remember choking on blood. She was getting eaten alive but the creature it felt angry." I said wanting to cry knowing how that girl felt when she died.

"Shee-it." Roman said running his hand through his hair as he put out the cigarette. The bell rung but we didn't move.

"But that's not all." I said standing up. Pulling at the hem of my sweater and getting ready to pull it over my head.

"What are you doing Stella?" Peter asked confused at my actions.

"Just let me show you." I said pulling my sweater off to reveal my skin and the marks I still had from the dream. Roman stood up and stepped closer to me. Peter got up too and made his way to me. I felt hot having the two of them seeing me in my bra but I needed to show them the bruises.

"This is from the dream?" Roman spoke up.

"Yeah. I don't know how it's possible but it is." I said then Roman picked up my arm to examine it his fingers lightly gliding across the mark.

"Does it hurt?" He looked me in the eyes.

"No not anymore." I said he let go of me and I quickly put my shirt back on.

"We have to do something." Roman said looking over at Peter.

"What can we do we don't even know what it is." Peter explained to us.

"I don't know but all I know is that we're experiencing the same shit and that means something." Roman looked at the both of us.

"We should get back to class." Peter walked away and to his class. I was shocked that Peter didn't want to do anything. He was being weird and not himself.

"I'm with you." I told Roman he stepped closer to me.

"What are you?" He asked. I was confused and scared of his actions.

"What do you mean?"

"You have the same dreams as us...but more. What are you really?" He asked again coming closer to me and his eyes staring into my soul. I couldn't speak I don't know what to say. Then his nose started bleeding.

"Oh my god Roman your nose." I said surprise holding his face with my hands. "Clearly this isn't nothing Roman this is the second time you had a nose bleed." I said taking the sleeve of my shirt and wiping the blood off. He was in shock it looked like. "Do you wanna go to the doctor or something?" I asked.

"It didn't work." He whispered.

"What didn't work? Roman." No response. "That's it let's go back to class." I said pulling him out of the staircase.

"I think I'm just going to go home." Roman finally spoke up and started to walk out. I looked back at him and rolled my eyes.

"Your not fucking driving like that."

"Like what it was just a nose bleed." He said calmly.

"It could be a medical issue you don't know." I said trying to help him. He sighed and gave up.

"Fine then you drive." He said handing me his keys as he left the building. I was shocked and ran after him. We made it to his car and got in.

"You know how to drive stick?" He asked.

"Yeah I do." I started the car up and drove off. He showed me where to go. We finally made it to the familiar big mansion I remember seeing. Its so much bigger when your next to it. We got out of his car and I handed him the keys.

"My moms not home so I'll let Peter know your here and if he wants to swing by and talk more he can. We need to figure something out." He said as we entered his house. My phone went off. I looked at it expecting it to be Peter but it wasn't it was Eric. I put my phone on silence.

"Okay." I said looking around the place. I felt a hand on my sleeve that was covered in his blood.

"You need a clean shirt." He tugged on me to follow him and I did. We walked up the stairs and into a long hallway he guided me into his room. He let go of me to go through his walk-in closet and found one of his shirts and gave it to me.

"Thanks. Where's the bathroom?"

"What? Now you don't want to take your shirt off in front of me anymore?" He said acting like he was upset. I had almost forgotten about that.

"Oh shit right I almost forgot." I mumbled to myself. How stupid of me to do that in the first place.

"I won't look. You want a drink?" He asked going over to the bar he had in the corner of his room.

"Yeah sure." I pulled my sweater off and placed it on his bed. I then put his shirt on. It was big on me but I expected that. I look over at him to see him making us drinks. I looked down at my arm to see Roman's blood that seeped through my knitted sweater. I had an urge and I licked the blood off my skin. What's wrong with me. But at the same time it tasted sweet and good. I was pulled out of my thoughts as Roman walked up behind me giving me my drink and sat on his bed. I sat next to him and we talked about what we should do with the dreams and stuff until Peter finally left school to come over he had informed us that it was a vargulf that killed the girl. He told us everything he knew about the vargulf. But said he wanted us to meet his cousin so we could get more information.